EAT Bar and Grill Phuket is a great option for enjoying some Western-style grill dining. You’ll find a varied menu of meaty favourites, an expansive selection of drinks, and reasonable prices. There’s also excellent service to each and every guest. The Swedish chef combines high-quality imported cuts with fresh local ingredients, putting as much effort into the presentation as the taste. The professional team members are well versed about the various imported meats, and are able to provide quality recommendations. You’ll find EAT Bar and Grill on Thanon Patak, just a short walk from Karon Beach.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Start with a classic bruschetta, inject a little taste of Scandinavia into your appetizer with the avocado and crab fish skagen, or opt for the imaginative lobster cappuccino. Popular mains include the Black Angus beef burger, served with a crisp side salad, for 199 THB, with the option to double up on your burger for 299 THB. True meat lovers can sink their teeth into the mixed grill platter (2,700 THB), or go all out with a Wagyu deluxe grill platter, including ribeye, tenderloin, and flank steak with sausages, corn, garlic potatoes, and varied sauces (4,590 THB). Pork, chicken, pasta, and salads also feature on the menu, and you can watch as your food is prepared in the open kitchen. If you still have room left, there’s homemade ice cream or cheesecake. It’s wise to book a table at EAT Bar and Grill in advance to avoid disappointment, especially in high season.
EAT Bar and Grill Phuket
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sat 11:00 - late, closed on Sundays
- Address: 250/1 Patak Road, Karon
- Tel: +66 (0)85 292 5652