Ecstasy Nightclub is now closed and has reopened under a new name.
Ecstasy Nightclub Phuket is located at the Junceylon end (away from the beach) of Bangla Road in Patong. The club regularly hosts international DJs, with performances flanked by coyote dancers. The venue has a sleek modern design, with LED lights and huge LCDs spelling out the club’s name behind the DJ booth. The music is usually a trendy mix of electro and RnB, with an elevated dance floor flooded with multihued LED lights.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Ecstasy Nightclub has been known to offer elaborate promotions to draw patrons in, such as the open-bar offer, which means free-flow drinks for just 599 baht. The guests are usually a mix of western tourists and local partygoers, with the club boastings a capacity of 300 guests at a time. Like most clubs in Patong, there is no entry fee to Ecstasy Nightclub Phuket. Beer is priced at 180 baht. Two VIP corners are also available.
Ecstasy Nightclub Phuket
- Opening Hours: 21:00 - 02:00
- Location: 84 Bangla Road, Patong
- Tel: +66 90 702 9394