Flying Hanuman in Phuket is a zipline adventure park where you can soar through the sky 40 metres above a jungle. This eco-friendly attraction lets you explore the hillsides of Phuket through several obstacle courses and sky bridges.
When you arrive at Flying Hanuman's lobby, you'll see many artistic touches here and there, immaculate toilets, and a restaurant to the left of the lobby. All visitors are required to watch a safety-and-information video, aired on a 40” flat-screen TV hanging in a bamboo-and-thatch hut.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Highlights of Flying Hanuman in Phuket
The personal pulley is the most important part of the equipment supplied at ground level. It allows you to zip from one line to the next. The safety carabiner and lanyard are attached to the safety lines on each platform, acting as a backup attachment when you're on the ziplines.
Each group (even if only one guest) will have a minimum of 2 safety guides with them. Make sure you apply plenty of mosquito repellent to avoid nasty bites during your visit.
All platforms are made of wood with industrial-strength cables as support. These ziplines can hold multiple tonnes of force and are checked regularly for signs of wear and tear. The cables can rub against the trees, so wooden chocks are used to keep them separate.
Good to know about Flying Hanuman in Phuket
Flying Hanuman in Phuket offers 3 courses (journeys), all of which include a free Flying Hanuman premium collection t-shirt, and roundtrip transfer. Prices start from 2,300 baht. You get to explore the adventure park's facilities, including platforms, ziplines, sky bridges, abseiling points, spiral stairways, and a wilderness walk. Note that you have to wear pulleys and safety helmets at all times.
Flying Hanuman in Phuket
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 6pm
- Location: 89/16 Moo 6, Soi Namtok Kathu, Wichitsongkram Road, Kathu, Phuket 83120, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)81 979 2332