Ging Restaurant Phuket is located in Karon and serves up traditional Thai plates as well as some Western fare. You can expect to find classics such as massaman curry and Thai red curry, with all ingredients sourced from the local area. Other dishes include pineapple fried rice as well as fried noodle dishes with juicy seafood. You can also find soups and typical Thai favourites like chicken with cashew nuts. Some lighter bar snacks include crispy wantons filled with shrimp and succulent satay skewers.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
If you prefer, you will also find a range of Western dishes on the menu, such as hotdogs, burgers and French fries. The restaurant welcomes families and there are plenty of options here for younger guests to enjoy.
As Phuket is an island, the restaurant naturally has a focus on seafood and fish, and you can select from plates such as whole sea bass, which has been cooked in the traditional style using Thai herbs and spices.
In the evening, you can relax at Ging Restaurant Phuket with a cocktail from the comprehensive drinks menu or can enjoy a bottle of ice-cold beer. They also serve wine by the glass or by the bottle.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 24:00
- Location: Soi Old Phuket Karon Beach Resort, Karon
- Tel: +66 (0)62 592 2361
- Cuisine: Thai, International