Ging Restaurant Phuket
Dining in Karon0
Ging Restaurant Phuket is located in Karon and serves up traditional Thai plates as well as some Western fare. You can expect to find classics such as massaman curry and Thai red curry, with all ingredients sourced from the local area. Other dishes include pineapple fried rice as well as fried noodle dishes with juicy seafood. You can also find soups and typical Thai favourites like chicken with cashew nuts. Some lighter bar snacks include crispy wantons filled with shrimp and succulent satay skewers.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
If you prefer, you will also find a range of Western dishes on the menu, such as hotdogs, burgers and French fries. The restaurant welcomes families and there are plenty of options here for younger guests to enjoy.
As Phuket is an island, the restaurant naturally has a focus on seafood and fish, and you can select from plates such as whole sea bass, which has been cooked in the traditional style using Thai herbs and spices.
In the evening, you can relax at Ging Restaurant Phuket with a cocktail from the comprehensive drinks menu or can enjoy a bottle of ice-cold beer. They also serve wine by the glass or by the bottle.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 24:00
- Location: Soi Old Phuket Karon Beach Resort, Karon
- Tel: +66 (0)62 592 2361
- Cuisine: Thai, International
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/gingrestaurantkaron