Golden Touch Massage Phuket, located close to Patong Beach, is an ideal place for relaxation at the end of a fun-filled and active day, with great value, mid-range prices. Open each day from early in the morning until midnight, you can treat yourself a classic Thai massage as well as one of their longer packages for a pamper-filled day. Offering a range of treatments and techniques for reasonable prices, the friendly and professional members of staff help you to feel instantly at ease. The calm environment and clean setting also make for an overall great experience. Getting to the massage parlour is easy, with free transfers to and from nearby hotels and other landmarks; simply telephone the spa, make an appointment, and arrange a pick-up time and location.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Certified masseuses at Golden Touch Massage Phuket offer various massages, ranging from those that treat a specific medical problem or injury, to those that promote calm, reduce tensions, and create a greater sense of well-being. Types of massages provided include a sports massage, deep-tissue massage, oil massage, head massage, milk massage, and hot stone massage. Office workers may benefit from the specially designed Computer Stress Therapy Massage, whilst an acupressure points massage or a foot massage can help to alleviate stresses and strains from all around the body. One-hour massages cost around 400-600 baht, with a traditional Thai massage costing 300 baht for an hour. Other services include waxing for men and women, body scrubs, hair braiding, manicures, nail art, and facials. Multi-hour combination packages cost between 1,200 baht and 1,800 baht.
- Opening Hours: 10:00-24:00 daily
- Location: 65 Prachanukhro Rd, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0) 84 843 2773