Gossip Boutiq Supperclub is a recent addition to the frantic nightlife entertainment scene along infamous Bangla Road in Patong Beach, Phuket. Boasting modern and hip touches, this restaurant/lounge/club brings a breath of fresh air to a street saturated with naughty red-light-district-style venues.
The four F’s – ‘Fun, Fresh, Funky, and Free (entrance)’ is the motto of this attractive venue which aims to attract people in search of a trendy place in the heart of Patong Beach. There’s certainly a classy touch to Gossip, nevertheless, prices remain affordable and comparable to other venues located in the same area.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Set in a four-storey building in the middle of Bangla Road (between Soi Sea Dragon and Bangla Ocean Mall), Gossip’s entrance is right next door to a Subway restaurant. A neon-lit staircase (‘21 steps to Heaven’ is written on the highest step) leads punters to the second floor where they are welcomed by charming hostesses who guide them to the table of their choice. The furnishing is modern and comfortable and facing the main bar counter, the DJ booth hosts two in-house DJs playing R&B, Soul, Funk, House and Latino music. Natasha an Indian-American singer known as ‘the voice of Bangla’ performs on a daily basis.
The third floor also hosts a small bar and comfortable sofas with small tables while the front of the room is opened and affords great views overlooking the hurly-burly Bangla Road scene. In here guests can also enjoy smoking a shisha pipe (or hookah), which adds to the coolness factor. The lighting of the venue is ultra modern, with colour-changing effects – from blue to green to magenta.
On the food and beverage side, Gossip Boutiq Supperclub delivers the goods in style and offers its guests an international-style menu with a large choice of tapas (what’s better than tapas to go along with a cocktail?), nachos (195 baht), bruschettas (195 baht), salmon and tuna sashimi (260 baht), a gourmet burger duo of surf & turf (260 baht), Jamaican jerk chicken with orange sauce (195 baht), and a whole lot more to enjoy.
The drinks list is also extensive and presents a large choice of skillfully mixed cocktails, spirits, liqueurs, new and old world wine labels and Champagnes. Summing up, Gossip is the new place to be on Bangla Road; it offers a peaceful haven to enjoy an early cocktail with excellent food and in the second part of the evening becomes a perfect rendezvous for partygoers.
Gossip Boutiq Supperclub
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – very late (Happy Hour from 18:00 – 21:00)
- Location: Next to Subway restaurant and facing Soi Patong Resort on Bangla Road
- Tel: +66 (0)93 5809028
- Price Range: About 2,000 baht for a good meal + drinks until late