Grabbarna Grus Thailand is a Scandinavian nightclub on Soi Viking, off Bangla Road. Primarily attracting a northern European crowd, it is nonetheless routinely packed, providing a fun and lively party in a large, spacious venue.
The owners and most of the bar staff and DJs are Swedish, though the music playing will also suit international party-goers. The regular special parties – which include white, traffic light, Mexican, fancy dress and other themes - are known for getting very lively. Opening quite late and staying open well into the early morning, it is often the last place to hit on a tour of Bangla Road and therefore has a friendly carefree atmosphere.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Unusually for a nightclub, Grabbarna Grus Thailand also serves high-quality food, including signature burger and pasta dishes. The burgers, in particular, are good enough to make a special journey there for, featuring 100% Black Angus patties and creative choices of toppings and additions. The Eldorado Burger (240 baht), for example, features jalapenos, chilli mayo and fresh chilli.
The drinks selection is normal for a Soi Bangla nightclub, featuring local and international beers and spirits as well as high-end vodkas and champagnes. For the most part, the prices at Grabbarna Grus are also what you would expect to pay at other clubs (around 120 baht for a beer), but there is a unique ticket option, where you can have unlimited drinks from an open bar for two hours for 900 baht.
Grabbarna Grus Thailand
- Opening Hours: 22:00 - 05:00
- Location: Soi Viking, off Bangla Road, Patong
- Remarks: Only open during the High Season
- Tel: +66 (0)80 647 3083
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/grabbarnagrus.thailand