Hollywood Phuket is now permanently closed.
Hollywood Phuket is something of an institution on Phuket’s Bangla Road, to the extent that it gives its name to Soi Hollywood, which it is situated above. Gaining a fantastic reputation under the name Hollywood, the name changed to VIP Room Patong Beach in November 2015. This lasted for less than a year and it is now back to its old name and atmosphere. It remains one of the premium nightclubs in Phuket.
As you would imagine from the name, the club has signature gold decor, stars and statues dedicated to the movies. It sprawls over 12,000 sqm and has two separate rooms for patrons to enjoy, each playing different kinds of music. While it has resident Thai DJs, international names play here on a rotating basis.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Hollywood Phuket has a range of events, such as free drinks for ladies, special parties and giveaway evenings. There are parties for special holidays such as Cinco de Mayo, Fourth of July and New Year’s Eve, as well as themed nights such as Moulin Rouge night or an Austin Powers evening.
Drinks here are known for being high quality and you can get a range of mixed drinks and cocktails as well as chilled beer. You can choose to enjoy the comfy sofas dotted all over the club or reserve a table if you want to make a night of it.
The club is also known for taking the safety of its patrons seriously and there is a discreet but vigilant security crew here to make sure that everyone can party in a safe environment.
- Opening Hours: 21:00 – late
- Location: Soi Hollywood, 7 Bangla Road, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)7 629 4216