- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Foto Hotel – a modern boutique resort in Kata with just fabulous views – will surprise and delight. Foto has an ingenious design and groundbreaking décor and is truly one of Phuket’s gems.
What Our Experts Say About This Hotel:
Just one glance at Foto’s innovatively designed lobby is enough to alert the senses that a treat is in store. The hotel’s black-and-white theme even extends to the hotel’s multilingual main library opposite reception (bibliophiles will adore this place) and checkered black-and-white teddy bears loll on the ultramodern white sofas (with black cushions, naturally) while black empty picture frames interact on the white walls. Two Macbooks sit on a solid teakwood table and are complimentary for guests.
Each of the 79 rooms is a generous 46.5sqm and they are divided into two categories – Ocean (seaviews) and Ozone (no seaviews). All feature a free mini-bar replenished daily and all have a Yamaha speaker for iPods as well as a large internet-friendly flat-screen TV. The overall feel of the rooms is spacious and ultramodern.
On the top floor guests can loll in the resort’s infinity pool and order drinks and snacks from the spectacularly designed restaurant that serves breakfast until 13:00 and dinner until 22:00.
Two meeting rooms are available, one doubling up for receptions or marriages and the hotel also has an attractive fitness room but what impresses most at Foto are the gorgeous hilltop views out over Kata Noi, Kata and Karon beaches. This asset propels Foto into a higher orbit than most of its contemporaries and, combined with the excellent design (by local architects) and almost outrageous décor, makes Foto a truly remarkable vacation destination.
This Hotel is recommended for: » Honeymooners, » Couples, » Singles, » Party Lovers, » Sun Lovers
What We Loved
- Black, white, yellow and red theme runs throughout the hotel, right down to the colour of the books in its excellent libraries
- Extremely catching décor that follows a photographical theme
- Breathtaking birds-eye views over three west coast beaches, Pu Island and Big Buddha
- Rooftop infinity pool
- One of the island’s most innovatively-designed restaurants
- All rooms have bathtubs – some on the balcony
- Free Wi-Fi
What You Should Know
- Not wheelchair friendly
- Shops and beach a steep downhill 15-minute walk away but there is a Foto-Kata shuttle bus three times a day
- No dedicated children’s facilities
- Several dining-out options a stroll away
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Just one glance at Fotos innovatively designed lobby is enough to alert the senses that a treat is in store.The hotels black-and-white theme even extends to the hotels multilingual main library opposite reception (bibliophiles will adore this place) and checkered black-and-white teddy bears loll on the ultramodern white sofas (with black cushions, naturally) while black empty picture frames interact on the white walls.Two Macbooks sit on a solid teakwood table and are complimentary for guests.Each of the 79 rooms is a generous 46.5sqm and they are divided into two categories - Ocean (seaviews) and Ozone (no seaviews). Read More...
- Address: 218/9 Koktanod Road (Kata-Saiyuan), Karon
- Tel: +66 (0) 76 680 900