Novotel Phuket Resort
Classic Design with Modern Accommodation at Patong Beach0
Novotel Phuket Resort is an icon of hospitality. This classical Thai hotel set astride a mount overlooking the northern part of Patong Beach is a perennial favourite amongst guests who appreciate stability and tradition.
What We Loved
• Its classic Siamese exterior lines with modern room interiors and amenities
• Location: Impressive views in tranquil surroundings yet within strolling distance of Patong’s lively shopping and nightlife
• Phuket’s only three-tiered swimming pool. Unique and great fun for all
• Eight complimentary shuttle buses a day to central Patong Jungceylon shopping mall
• Extremely friendly and open staff
• Good conference and open-air gala banqueting facilities
What you should know
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort. Simply ask for access at reception
• Traditional spa focusing on healing treatments rather than massage
• 90sqm fitness centre
• Swimming pool and Kids Club activities change every day
• Novotel is located on a hill. The walk up can be challenging
What Our Experts Say About This Hotel
The traditional and time-honoured Novotel Phuket Resort is one of Phuket’s most classic accommodation choices yet it enjoys modern and state-of-the-art room décor, amenities and facilities. Its distinctive three-tiered swimming pool is a pleasant surprise for newcomers and a consistent draw for repeat guests. Factor in nightly buffets, a scenic and atmospheric seafood outlet, a one-on-one Kids Club, and the attraction of the hotel becomes obvious.
Yet there’s more. Staff members at Novotel are some of the friendliest and most welcoming people one could hope for and this, more than anything, is at the heart of Novotel’s appeal. Finally, Novotel is far away from the hustle of Patong to enjoy hillside tranquility yet the beach and nightlife are only a leisurely stroll away.
This Hotel is recommended for: Families, Business, Groups
See the Rates for Novotel Phuket Resort