HQ Beach Lounge Phuket is a chic and stylish beach club at the extreme northern end of Kamala Beach. Modest in size and scope, it's one of the few such places with direct beach access and even a couple of sun mats under the trees, as well as an impressive selection of drinks and classy cuisine in a cool, laidback setting. It is run by the same team behind Twinpalms Phuket Resort and Palm Seaside on Bangtao Beach, with the same level of luxury evident throughout.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Highlights of HQ Beach Lounge Phuket
HQ Beach Lounge Phuket is in a fairly isolated spot on Kamala Beach. Its nearest neighbour is Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach, located about 200 metres further along the beach. The beach club's centrepiece is its large marble main bar under a large sail. The entire lounge has plenty of stools overlooking s woodland, adding to the sense of privacy and isolation.
The choice of drinks available is impressive, including champagne cocktails, classic cocktails, flaming cocktails and premium spirits, as well as both draught and bottled beers. The back corner of the indoor section of HQ Beach Lounge Phuket has a wine cellar with an impressive selection of old and new world labels and champagnes. You can even enjoy a fine single malt and a Cuban cigar during your visit.
What to eat at HQ Beach Lounge Phuket
HQ Beach Lounge Phuket's food menu includes some eclectic options, such as smoked salmon scrambled eggs, seabass carpaccio, and codfish yellow curry. Once you are finished with your meal, toothpicks and a cold cloth are provided, which makes for a pleasant touch on a hot day.
You can relax on sunbeds, sofas, seats, stools or the mats by the beach. Its resident DJ plays chillout music in the evenings. Some of these seating options come at a price - sunbeds cost from 3,000 baht while beach nest salas are priced at around 5,000 baht. The cost includes beach boy service and 2 towels, along with food and beverage amounting to the same value.
HQ Beach Lounge Phuket
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 10pm
- Location: 118/17, Moo 3 Kamala, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)94 480 0882