Idea Box Market has made a name for itself as one of the best places to visit in Phuket if you are looking for lively pop-up market atmosphere in the centre of town. The market is less of a traditional Thai-style shopping experience and more of a collection of different venues in a communal space. As such, you will find a huge range of things to do and see if you come here.
Just some of the different venues on offer include pop-up restaurants as well as snack stands that sell traditional Thai snacks and street food. The market section of Idea Box Market is made up of stalls that sell items such as clothes as well as souvenirs and trinkets like jewellery.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Idea Box Market truly comes alive later in the evenings and you can expect to find live music dotted around the venue, which usually takes place under the stars. If you are looking for an outdoor venue that showcases some of the best of up-and-coming local Thai musicians, restaurateurs and designers, then this is a great place to come.
Idea Box Market is open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, although this is only for the Zone Markets which are outside. The Container Zone, which is located inside and is covered, is open on Wednesdays, making it a good choice for a rainy day.
Idea Box Market
- Opening Hours: Wed – Sat 17:00 – 22:00
- Location: 17/3 Komarapak Road, Phuket Town
- Tel: +66 (0)95 260 2862