IWP International Wake Park in Phuket is one of the best places to try the fun-filled activity of wakeboarding. If you’re visiting as a family with kids in tow, wakeboarding in Phuket can be a highlight of your trip. At this wake park, you can spend a day out wakeboarding in a manmade lake that’s positioned right between the runway of the Phuket International Airport and the tropical waters of the Andaman Sea.
You can take in the diverse terrain and ocean views as you have fun with the help of the latest world-class Rixen cable system which tows you around the lake’s course. Besides wakeboarding, you can also try ‘surfing’ at its flow rider nearby.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
International Wake Park highlights
Situated in the untouched Mai Khao area of Phuket, with unforgettable natural scenery surrounding the park, and conveniently only 10 minutes from Phuket International Airport, it is the perfect place for a sporty day out. Paddleboarding and kayaking are also on offer around the lake which makes for a great day out for couples, families, or friends.
IWP has 2 swimming pools with steam rooms overlooking the lake, so while chilling and relaxing you are still in view of the action. International Wake Park also provides activities for families to spend a fun day out together. With lots on offer, everyone will be entertained. There's a restaurant on-site, and it has complimentary Wi-Fi in all of its public areas.
IWP International Wake Park
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 9pm
- Location: 49/12 Moo 1, Soi Mo Yiam, Mai Khao, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)67 632 8542