IWP International Wake Park in Phuket is the best place to try the fun-filled activity of wakeboarding. Wakeboard the warm tropical waters of Thailand, while experiencing the diverse terrain from the ocean view at the International Wake Park. It is considered one of the best wake parks in the world thanks to its latest Rixen cable system.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
International Wake Park highlight
Situated in the untouched Mai Khao area of Phuket, with unforgettable natural scenery surrounding the park, and conveniently only 10 minutes from Phuket International Airport, it is the perfect place for a sporty day out. Paddle boarding and kayaking are also on offer around the lake which makes for a great day out for couples, family, or friends.
IWP has two swimming pools with steam rooms overlooking the lake, so while chilling and relaxing you are still in view of the action and goings on. International Wake Park also provides activities for families to spend a fun day out together. With lots on offer, everyone will be entertained. There's a restaurant on-site, and it has complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access in all public areas.
IWP International Wake Park
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 21:00
- Location: Soi Mo Yiam, Mai Khao
- Tel: +66 (0)67 632 8542