Kata Rocks Restaurant is a cool place to dine, overlooking the sparkling Andaman coast. It is connected to one of Phuket’s premier resorts, the eponymous Kata Rocks, and everything about this property is modern and chic. With a white on white, minimalist design scheme, there are few cooler locations on Phuket than this. Located within a short walk of both Kata Noi and Kata Yai beaches, the restaurant is perched on a craggy headland, providing sweeping views of the ocean.
Kata Rocks Restaurant serves Mediterranean fare and Thai favourites with Spanish twists, all with stunning views of the Andaman Sea. In the kitchen, the Spanish chef serves a sophisticated menu of world delicacies, such as barramundi ceviche with lime and passionfruit dressing (480 baht), butter poached lobster (1,200 baht) served with tagilatelle pasta and a thick, bisque-style sauce, and a Barcelona style seafood paella (1,800 for two). Several cuts of Australian steak are available from the grill.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
For something more unique, there’s an ultra-luxe dining option called Dining on the Rocks. It’s the ultimate romantic gesture, placing you and your loved one in a private section out by the water’s edge. This is a bespoke dining option and you can tailor the menu to your personal tastes.
There is a cocktail bar for pre- or post-drinks, and the generally suave and sophisticated vibe throughout the restaurant, and, indeed, the entire resort. Dinner at Kata Rocks Restaurant is one of the finest gourmet experiences available in Phuket.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
With a stay at Kata Rocks in Karon (Kata Beach), you'll be convenient to Kata Porpeang Market and Big Buddha.Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite. Read More...
Kata Rocks Restaurant
- Opening Hours: All day
- Address: Kata Rocks, 186/22 Kok Tanod Road, Kata
- Tel: +66 (0)7 637 0777
- Cuisine: Thai, Mediterranean, Fusion