King Power Phuket is a duty-free shopping mall near Phuket International Airport. Specialising in exactly what you'd expect in a duty-free shop, it's a novel concept that gives you more time and more choice, but with the same prices. King Power is one of Thailand's most popular duty-free companies, and it’s not difficult to see why. Aside from the fact that they hold the monopoly for such services in Thailand, their range of wares is very impressive.
It includes high-end fashion labels like Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein and Pierre Cardin, top-notch accessories such as Omega, Rolex and Longines, as well as cosmetics from the likes of Clinique, Estée Lauder and MAC. You can also find an impressive range of Thai crafts and souvenirs at its many outlets.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Shopping at King Power Phuket
King Power Phuket occupies a 48,000-square-metre complex on Chao Fah Tawan Tok Road, around 4.2 km southwest of Phuket Town. This Sino-Portuguese patterned mall gives you plenty of time (and space) to browse at your leisure, try on clothes for size, and choose from a much larger range of items.
Whatever you buy in King Power Phuket, you can only receive them in a duty-free environment, which is after passport control at Phuket International Airport. You will need to prove that you are in Phuket on holiday, as well as provide details of when you plan to collect your goods to make a purchase, so be sure to bring your passport and return ticket with you. After making your purchases, you can arrange to collect them at the airport from the King Power collection counter before boarding your flight.
King Power Phuket
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9.30am to 9.30pm
- Location: 88 Chao Fah Tawan Tok Rd, Wichit, Muang, Phuket, 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 562 889