Lady Pie Café & Bakery
A Great Coffee Shop near Bangtao0
Lady Pie, a friendly and attractive café serving pies, quiches, bread rolls, cakes and patisserie choices, is the brainchild of Australian Susan Usher who has built the café up from humble beginnings, making pies for the local yacht club, to manufacturing thousands of pies to cater for major sporting events and supplying a major nationwide Thai supermarket brand.
Situated at the entrance of Cherng Talay along Srisoonthorn Road, Lady Pie is a popular place with expats at lunchtime.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
With a menu that embraces western and especially Australian recipes, lunch here is certainly a tasty and nostalgia-inducing meal but the beauty of it all is that Lady Pie does takeaways, both fresh and frozen, so you can purchase, take home and eat the goods whenever the mood takes you.
Featuring a heavenly-smelling, air-conditioned interior and an overhead fan-cooled garden section, the café is compact but sufficiently large for several families to dine at the same time. Operating since 2004 and with long-term, experienced staff members, Lady Pie just keeps getting better and better with catchy and inventive ideas such as gluten-free and MSG-free products, new desserts and even Indian curry.
Daily specials and new products are chalked up on the blackboard while a chilled display counter offers a patisserie selection. There’s even Vegemite for sale here! Our chicken & mushroom pie, green peas and salad, along with a tikka masala curry with flatbread, rice and rocket salad is as fresh (Lady Pie uses no food preservatives) and delicious as possible while the accompanying watermelon juice is a fitting companion.
Lady Pie really does an excellent job of catering to western tastes and if you’re looking for the ultimate lunch in the Cherng Talay area you’ll know exactly where to head to.
Lady Pie Cafe & Bakery
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sat from 07:30 – 17:30
- Location: 32 Srisoonthorn Road, Cherng Talay (at the level of the pedestrian overpass right before Wat Cherng Talay)
- Tel: 076-271049