Les Diables Phuket sits next to the water on the eastern side of central Phuket. It’s an innovative patisserie that is operated by an Englishman who developed his culinary skills in France. The acclaimed chef spent more than 10 years working at a top Bangkok hotel, catering for important dignitaries like the British Queen!
You can purchase a mouth-watering selection of cakes, pastries and other sweet treats to go, and it’s possible to place orders for special occasions. Alternatively, sit down in the sleek interiors for a full meal. The glass-topped black wooden tables combined with black gilded leather armchairs, black wicker chairs, dark walls, gleaming white pillars and large white ornaments create a striking monochrome appearance.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
The succinct menu for dining at Les Diables Phuket is reasonably priced. Starters and lighter bites include beef and ale pie with fries and vegetables (250 baht), chicken wrap with salad and fries (250 baht) and pomello and tuna salad (250 baht). For something more substantial to sink your teeth into, the mainly seafood- and meat-orientated main courses include king prawns with pesto (450 baht), herb-stuffed chicken with a creamy mushroom sauce (395 baht) and Australian tenderloin steak Diane (895 baht). There’s also a set three-course menu available for 695 baht and you can add a glass of wine for an additional 100 baht.
If you’re craving a traditional English Sunday roast, head down to Les Diables Phuket from 12 noon and savour a four-course roast dinner, with the choice of beef, pork, fish or veggie-friendly vegetable tortillas. It costs 500 baht per adult and 300 baht for a child.
Les Diables Phuket
- Opening Hours: Tue – Sun 08:00 – 22:00 (Closed Mon)
- Location: Boat Lagoon, Koh Kaew
- Tel: +66 (0)81 935 0454
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/phuketcakes/