Let’s Dance Creative Lab in Phuket
Kids’ Activity in Boat Lagoon0
Let’s Dance Creative Lab is a fun activity for kids with a love of music. Aside from providing a great deal of entertainment and burning plenty of energy, participants can come away with a professionally-produced dance video, showcasing all that they have learnt. With these videos taking as much as four weeks to create – from learning the first few steps to the finished product – this is an activity particularly suited to long-term travellers to Phuket.
Dance instructor Renata Zakirzyanova has more than 11 years of teaching and choreography and experience, performing in musicals around the world as well as at the Eurovision Song Contest in 2012. This means that she can not only connect with the kids, but also give them some really professional skills. Renata is able to teach in Russian and English. The shortest classes she teaches are just one or two days, with students coming away with some cool new moves in hip hop, jazz, break, R&B and even ballet dancing.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Excursion by Speedboat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
The Let’s Dance Creative Lab is one of the largest open dance studios in Phuket. Located in a large, isolated building towards the back of the car park for the Boat Lagoon Resort north of Phuket Town, the ground floor is a recording set with professional grade cameras, lighting and green screen while the upper floor is the main studio.
Lesson prices start at 300 baht per hour for children and 350 baht per hour for adults, with the first lesson absolutely free. Lessons can be booked effectively at your convenience, including outside of the normal working hours, if necessary. You can also pay 3,000 baht per child or 3,500 baht per adult for a full month of unlimited lessons – assuming both you and Renata are free, you could have a lesson every day!
Let’s Dance Creative Lab
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Mon – Fri 11:00 – 18:00, Sat – Sun 11:00 – 16:00
- Location: Boat Lagoon, 39/30 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Road, Phuket Town
- Tel: +66 (0)62 368 5832
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/letsdancelab
You May Also Like