Lucky 13 Sandwich in Phuket
Fresh and Healthy Snacks in Rawai Beach0
Lucky 13 Sandwich is a small Danish-owned-and-run restaurant located right next to Phuket Sea Shell Museum on the main road from Chalong circle to Rawai Beach. It is roughly two minutes by car from the beach.
Opened in December 2012, this meticulously clean venue serves breakfasts, sandwiches, and salads in a simple décor: white walls and floor tiles, modern grey and brown bistro-like tables and chairs. On the walls are displayed superb canvases (for sale) from Phuket Town-based local artist Virat Rojanakawsakul. All in all, the restaurant has 44 seats including an attractive al fresco terrace.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
The best word to describe Lucky 13’s food is ‘fresh’! All vegetables and fruits come from a farm located in the north of the island. As for the sandwiches, the first and most important ingredient is the bread and here too, Lucky 13 Sandwich offers spanking-fresh bread from their own bakery. Baguettes, focaccia, ciabatta, toast and croissants are the five types of bread used and again, the freshness and quality of the bread make it among the best available in Phuket.
The drinks list is also oriented to maximum freshness with homemade juices, shakes, and smoothies, as well as standard soft drinks and a choice of local and international beers. Coffee and tea are also available with several alternatives on offer: hot, black, iced, espresso and so on.
Lucky 13 Sandwich restaurant is a cool place to stop by and enjoy a refreshing drink or snack while visiting the southern part of Phuket Island, as it is in the vicinity of a lot of attractions and activities such as Promthep Cape, Kite School Phuket, Nai Harn Lake, Phuket Sea Shell Museum, Wat Rawai and the windmill viewpoint.
You won’t be disappointed with the quality of the food and the smiles of the team. Chess and free Wi-Fi are also available.
Lucky 13 Sandwich
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 17:00
- Location: Just before Phuket Sea Shell Museum when going toward Rawai from Chalong circle
- Tel: 082 412 6818