Mission Hospital Phuket has been operating on the Thai island since 1940. It’s located near to Phuket Rajabhat University and Phuket Bus Terminal 2, in the Ratsada district on the eastern part of the island. A non-profit medical establishment, it is one of several hundred global health service establishments that was set up and is run by the Seventh-Day Adventist Church. Although the hospital has religious affiliations, anybody can attend the hospital and its clinics for healthcare treatments and services.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
As well as providing various medical services, including treating both emergency and routine cases, Mission Hospital Phuket is also actively involved in promoting healthy lifestyle practices and sharing the word of God and there is an on-site vegetarian café. If an overnight stay is necessary, the clean and modern hospital offers a selection of rooms with various facilities. An air-conditioned four-bed room, with meals included costs 650 baht per night. At the other end of the scale, a VIP air-conditioned room, complete with a TV, telephone, fridge, inclusive meals, a sofa, and other furnishings costs 2,100 baht for a night’s stay. The costs of medicines and treatments are extra.
Mission Hospital Phuket
- Opening Hours: All day (clinic times vary)
- Location: 4/1 Thepkasatri Road, Phuket Town
- Tel: +66 (0)7 623 7220