Naughty Nuri's Phuket is a branch of the fun and incredibly tasty barbecue restaurant from Bali. Specialising in pork ribs, they use the carefully-worded tagline of "probably the best ribs in the world" - a boast which we were more than happy to put to the test.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Signature Dishes at Naughty Nuri's Phuket
The Naughty Nuri's 1995 Signature BBQ Spare Ribs are remarkably tender and tasty, with a hot sauce you can add to give it the perfect amount of zing. At 450 baht, they're quite reasonably priced, too. The restaurant is pretty evidently built around the ribs as the main attraction as each table has a plentiful supply of napkins and a bucket to put the bones in.
Another noteworthy dish at Naughty Nuri's Phuket is the Indonesian-style nasi goreng (230 baht). Available in spicy and non-spicy variants, this is one of the most popular and famous dishes of Bali, as widely available as the Thai fried rice dish it resembles. It's also available with XO sauce or using fried noodles instead of rice. The restaurant also serves salads, tapas, soups and bar snacks.
Naughty Nuri's Phuket Highlights
Naughty Nuri's Phuket is a fun place to eat, with the servers regularly putting on short dance shows (a little like Hooters Phuket does). There's a special dance for when you order certain cocktails and another if it's your birthday, too. Even getting the attention of the staff is a little bit different, as every table has a little flag to wave. With plenty of large tables, it's a great place for big parties and families.
Along with the tagline, the restaurant's full name of "Naughty Nuri's In The Forest" is justly deserved. It has an almost treehouse-like look of rough wood and bamboo, with several trees in the main courtyard in the middle of the restaurant, where there's also a stage for live music. There's also a bar along one side of the courtyard, with a second bar near the main entrance.
Naughty Nuri's Phuket
- Opening Hours: 12:00 - 01:00
- Location: Nearly opposite Novotel Phuket Vintage Park Resort, Rat-U-Thit Road, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)61 173 0011
- Cuisine: Indonesian