The No. 6 Restaurant up the hill in Patong is not to be confused with No. 6 Restaurant near Bangla Road. They are actually the same franchise, but while the original No. 6 Restaurant is known for its long lines and cramped seating, the branch up on the hill offers the same delicious dishes but in a far more spacious setting. One of the best things about the new location is that there is a free shuttle bus that will take you between the two outlets.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
The menu is made up of mostly Thai dishes, although there is a western breakfast menu and you can get some western snacks such as French fries. Of the Thai plates, however, one of the signature dishes is the Pineapple Fried Rice, which is a mixture of the sweet fruit, rice and seafood, served in a hollowed out pineapple. Other specialities here are the pork neck, which offers caramelised bites of crispy barbecued pork. You can order a range of classic Thai dishes such as noodle soups and curries and most plates range from THB 50-120 baht.
You will find a range of Thai desserts at the No. 6 Restaurant up the hill, like mango with sticky rice and coconut milk, and you can also enjoy Thai drinks such as fresh coconuts and iced teas and coffees.
No. 6 Restaurant Up The Hill
- Opening Hours: 08:30 – 00:00
- Location: 32 Soi Phrabarami 3, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)81 922 4084
- Cuisine: Thai