OrientAsia Restaurant – Phuket
Flavourful Asian Cuisine in Karon Beach0
OrientAsia is a stylish all-Asian cuisine restaurant located on the second storey of Karon Beach Square, a superb and modern dining complex set on Karon Beach Road (Patak Road), walking distance from Karon Centre. Set in spotless contemporary Chinese décor, the restaurant features indoor and outdoor seating areas.
The cuisine served at OrientAsia blends the favourite South East Asian dishes; mostly Vietnamese and Thai. Fresh and tasteful, the dishes on offer at the restaurant offer a perfect introduction to the subtle flavours of Asian cuisine, with the possibility for the guests to choose the degree of spiciness. The venue is classy, yet remains reasonably priced.Read More
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
OrientAsia’s indoor dining room is simply superb. The décor of the venue is a minimalist, graceful rendition of a Chinese canteen-like restaurant. Modest and elegant, the restaurant is dressed in warm colours – orange and brown, faded red bricks – which gives dinners the sensation of being in a timeless Asian venue.
OrientAsia can comfortably host up to 40 guests in its air-conditioned dining room alone, and another 40 on the covered terrace overlooking the garden and the two other restaurants – Studio Café and Mint – located on the ground floor of the dining complex.
Regarding food, get ready to sample skilfully prepared Thai and Vietnamese specialties! When dining with friends, a good way to start a dinner at OrientAsia is to take the Appetizer Sampler (480 baht for 2-3 persons) which features steamed Thai fish custards, Vietnamese pancakes with prawns, Vietnamese fresh spring rolls, chicken and beef satay, and a Thai prawns salad with lemongrass and mint leaves: it is just perfect.
Whether you prefer meat, fish or vegetarian, Vietnamese or Thai cuisine, the list of main course dishes will certainly contain something for your taste: from Pho Bo (beef or chicken noodle soup at 290 baht) to pork ribs with caramel sauce (360 baht) to whole sea bass (520 baht – with a choice of three different preparations) to Massaman beef curry (390 baht), just to name a few, there is obviously something to eat for everyone at OrientAsia.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: daily from 18:00 – 23:00
- Location: on the second storey of Karon Beach Square, above Café Studio
- Tel: +66 (0)7 639 6139
- Website: http://www.karonbeachsquare.com/