Palm Seaside – Phuket
Stylish Restaurant Lounge Bar on Bangtao Beachfront0
Palm Seaside is the latest venue opened by the very creative Twinpalms Phuket, which have already brought Phuket its first beach clubs: Catch and Bimi, on Surin Beach (since closed, but not from commercial failure). Located on the beachfront of Bangtao, only 700m from the resort, Palm Seaside is a beautifully designed modern venue featuring large open-air spaces for dining under the stars.
Palm Seaside's name says it all regarding the menu. You will find the freshest products from the Andaman Sea stored in large water tanks. You just need to pick the lobster/crab/fish of your choice, and then get it prepared to your taste by the chef and his team.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Opened in January 2015, Palm Seaside is definitely a class act. Designed by the Argentinian architect Martin Palleros, who designed Twinpalms Phuket Resort as well as many other luxury establishments in Thailand, Palm Seaside stylishly blends smart and casual materials – marble, wood, and aluminium – to create an original contemporary-styled venue perfectly in harmony with its environment.
The size and layout of Palm Seaside permits both peaceful romantic dinners for two around the central reflecting pond filled with lilies or on the beachside wooden deck, and groups dining on long tables and comfortable sofas set under roof cover. As in all the venues run by Twinpalms, all senses are taken into consideration to enhance the atmosphere; the sound system here is top-notch and diffuses, unobtrusively, the latest soft musical trends.
The finest fruits of the sea are on the menu of Palm Seaside. From blue crab to lobster to tiger and king prawns to squid to clams as well as many types of fish, you can indulge yourself with top quality healthy products containing enough omega-3 to stay young and beautiful. The restaurant’s chef and his team can prepare your seafood Thai or western style according to your taste.
Palm Seaside is also a great sun-downer spot. Pick a seafront table and watch the sun set behind the horizon on the Andaman Sea while sipping a skilfully mixed cocktail – their ginger mojito is to die for – and just relax. Is there a better way to spend the evening in the warm tropical climate of Phuket?
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 16:00 – 01:00
- Location: toward the southern end of Bangtao Beach
- Tel: +66 (0)7 631 6500, +66 (0)94 480 0883
- Cuisine: International, Seafood
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/palmseaside