Reviews of Phuket Activities
Learn more about Phuket Activities with Phuket.com Magazine Team
As a holiday destination, Phuket Island has a large choice of activities to offer to its visitors. Whether they are on land or at sea, mild or extreme, from golfing to bungee jumping to sailing to diving, the Phuket.com Magazine team tries out and reviews all the things to do here that spice up (between meals, that is) your holiday.
The ‘usual’ pastimes such as snorkelling or elephant trekking are still very popular, but in the last few years new fun activities have reached Phuket's shores and it is now possible to enjoy zorbing, zumba and wakeboarding in Phuket. Please see below our reviews of old and new activities available on the island.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour