When it comes to picking the best beach clubs in Phuket, there's no shortage of great choices. There's quite a varied selection available, from grand seaside pool venues to places which, while modest in size, pack a punch where it counts. All of them share the same qualities of fun and sophistication and are fantastic places to enjoy a chilled-out day.
Phuket’s beach club formula includes: setting up a stylish modern restaurant/bar made from natural elements as near to the sea and sand as possible, organising the occasional party with internationally recognised DJs/artists, mixing it up with some capable barmen who know how to fix cocktails, adding a talented chef who can create delicious tapas and classy snacks to accompany the drinks and the final touch... a beautiful sunset to ensure everyone has the perfect evening at the beach club.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Café del Mar PhuketKamala Beach
Café del Mar Phuket is a classy beach club from the world-famous brand originating out of Ibiza. It brings the sophisticated party atmosphere of its namesake to the northern end of Kamala Beach, with a high-quality setting and a great soundtrack of chillout beats.
Being situated right on Kamala Beach, Café del Mar Phuket is a great place to enjoy a few sundowner cocktails from the selection of classic and signature sips. There’s also a choice of Thai and international dishes available from the restaurant or snacks for sharing on your day bed. The higher-than-average price range attracts a sophisticated but fun-loving crowd, who enjoy smooth music played by resident and guest DJs, accompanied by a live saxophonist. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 2am
- Location: 118/19 Moo 3, Kamala, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)61 359 5500
Catch Beach ClubBangtao Beach
Catch Beach Club near Sunwing Resort in Bangtao is a favourite hang-out spot out for many local residents and regular visitors to Phuket. It’s a great place for everyone, including families with young kids. There's a swimming pool and some good options for water sports on top of their delicious food, good cocktails and a fantastic wine list. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to late
- Location: 202/88 Moo 2, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)65 348 2017
Dream Beach ClubLayan Beach
Dream Beach Club is a stylish, laid-back place to relax and party right on Layan Beach. Part of the world-renowned Dream brand from New York City, it's located right by the sand on Layan Beach, at the northern end of Layan Beach. It's also one of the largest clubs of its kind in the whole of Thailand, featuring 2 swimming pools, 4 bars and over 100 comfortable sun loungers. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 10pm (hours vary depending on event)
- Location: Layan Beach, Soi 2, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)98 048 3500
Xana Beach ClubBangtao Beach
Xana Beach Club is located right on Bangtao Beach. A great beach restaurant during the day, Xana turns to a hip and happening bar/club after sunset. It offers signature mojitos and all the classic cocktails and a wide choice of tapas, European, Mediterranean and Thai cuisine. Look out for their great Sunday brunches during the high season, too. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 10pm
- Location: Angsana Laguna Phuket, 10 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 358 500
HQ Beach Lounge PhuketKamala Beach
HQ Beach Lounge Phuket is a very chic and stylish beach club at the extreme northern end of Kamala Beach. Modest in size and scope, it has direct beach access and even a couple of sun mats under the trees, as well as an impressive selection of drinks and classy cuisine in a cool, laid-back setting. It's run by the same team behind the Twinpalms Phuket resort, as well as Catch Beach Club and Palm Seaside in Bangtao Beach, with the same level of luxury evident throughout. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 10pm
- Location: 118/17, Moo 3 Kamala, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)94 480 0882
Paradise Beach ClubParadise Beach
Paradise Beach Club Phuket is a large, well-developed party spot located in an isolated bay a short distance from Patong Beach. Featuring shops, restaurants, activities and fantastic Koh Phangan-style beach parties, it has an air of exclusivity without being prohibitively expensive. It's also the home of Phuket's only full moon parties on the beach. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 7pm (until late during full-moon parties)
- Location: 109 Muen-Ngern Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)7 660 9609
Iguana Beach ClubIguana Beach
Iguana Beach Club is a cool, chilled-out venue located on a tiny exclusive beach located between Kalim and Kamala Beaches. The bar/restaurant is named after an iguana-shaped rock that the 3 owners of the place spotted while sunbathing there one day. The place is beautiful: it’s a 20-metre-long beach, flanked by granite boulders, with views out to the Andaman Sea and the southern end of Patong Bay on the right. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 8pm
- Location: Phrabaramee Road, Kalim Beach, Patong, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)81 415 1615
COAST Beach Club & Bistro PhuketKaron Beach
Technically one of the hotel bar/restaurants for the Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket, COAST is open to non-guests, too. It specialises in fine cuisine right by the sand, with daily specials including lobster on Wednesdays, tuna on Tuesdays and barbecued lamb on Fridays. The club hosts special events such as pool parties and a diverse selection of performers, from singers to magicians to acrobats. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 11pm
- Location: 683 Wiset Rd, Karon, Muang, Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 201 234
KUDO Beach ClubPatong Beach
KUDO Beach Club is known for its relaxed and luxurious atmosphere. The club is located on the vibrant Patong Beach and is the ideal setting for anyone looking to have some drinks and bar snacks in a scenic location. The club serves a range of drinks like delicious mojitos, which can be enjoyed as you gaze out over the glittering Andaman Sea. As well as their signature cocktails, you can also order some first-class dishes from the Italian restaurant. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 12am
- Location: 33/1 Patong Beach Rd, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 609 401
Bluesiam Beach ClubBangtao Beach
Bluesiam Beach Club is a Thai-owned and managed venue located in the southern part of Bangtao Beach. It features elevated wooden decking throughout and strikingly original touches as all its buildings (bar, kitchen, toilets, office) are made from converted shipping containers.
The setting is splendid; the entire terrace is right on the beach and is shaded by coconut palms. Stylish rattan sofas with white cushions and low tables accommodate up to 70 guests on ‘normal’ days and up to 150 guests for private parties. Adding to the atmosphere of the place, beautiful Thai statues are displayed throughout the property. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 99/1 Bangtao Beach Road, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 386 595