With more than 30 beaches available around the island, it is no surprise that beach clubs are a popular choice in Phuket. There's quite a varied selection available, from grand seaside pool venues to places which, while modest in size, pack a punch where it counts. All of them share the same qualities of fun and sophistication and are fantastic places to enjoy a chilled-out day.
Phuket’s beach club formula includes: setting up a stylish modern restaurant/bar made from natural elements as near to the sea and sand as possible, organising the occasional party with internationally recognised DJs/artists, mixing it up with some capable barmen who know how to fix cocktails, adding a talented chef who can create delicious tapas and classy snacks to accompany the drinks... the final touch... a beautiful sunset to ensure everyone has the perfect evening at the beach club.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Café del Mar PhuketKamala Beach
Café del Mar Phuket is a classy beach club from the world-famous brand originating out of Ibiza. It brings the sophisticated party atmosphere of its namesake to the northern end of Kamala Beach, with a high-quality setting and a great soundtrack of chill-out beats.
Being situated right on Kamala Beach, Café del Mar Phuket is a great place to enjoy a few sundowner cocktails from the selection of classic and signature sips. There’s also a modest choice of Thai and international snacks available. The higher-than-average price range attracts a sophisticated but fun-loving crowd, who enjoy smooth house music played by resident and guest DJs, accompanied by a live saxophonist. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 02:00
- Location: 118/119 Moo 3, Kamala Beach. Next to HQ Beach Club
- Tel: +66 (0)81 188 1230
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/cafedelmarphuketofficialpage
Catch Beach ClubBangtao Beach
Catch Beach Club near Sunwing Resort in Bangtao is a favorite hang-out spot out for many local residents and regular visitors to Phuket. It’s a great place for everyone, including families with young kids. There is a swimming pool and some good options for water sports on top of their delicious food, good cocktails and a fantastic wine list. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 - 02:00
- Location: 202/88 Moo 2, Bangtao
- Tel: +66 (0)65 348 2017
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/catchbeachclub
Dream Beach ClubLayan Beach
Dream Beach Club is a stylish, laid-back place to relax and party right on Layan Beach. Part of the world-renowned Dream brand from New York City, it is one of very few clubs in Phuket which is right by the sand and is one of the largest clubs of its kind in the whole of Thailand, featuring two swimming pools, four bars and over 100 comfortable sun loungers. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 24:00
- Location: Layan Beach Soi 2, Bangtao
- Tel: +66 (0)7 660 9888
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/dreambeachphuket
Xana Beach ClubBangtao Beach
Xana Beach Club is located right on Bangtao Beach. Beach restaurant during the day, Xana turns to a hip and happening bar/club after sunset. It offers signature Mojitos and all the classic cocktails and a wide choice of Tapas, European, Mediterranean & Thai cuisine. Read More...
HQ Beach Lounge PhuketKamala Beach
HQ Beach Lounge Phuket is a very chic and stylish beach club at the extreme northern end of Kamala Beach. Modest in size and scope, it is one of the few such places with direct beach access and even a couple of sun mats under the trees, as well as an impressive selection of drinks and classy cuisine in a cool, laid-back setting. It is run by the same team behind the Twinpalms Phuket resort, as well as Catch Beach Club and Palm Seaside in Bangtao Beach, with the same level of luxury evident throughout. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Lounge & Bar 09:00 – late, Dining 11:00 – 22:30
- Location: Northern end of Kamala Beach, near Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach
- Tel: +66 (0)94 480 0882
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/hqbeachloungephuket
Paradise Beach ClubParadise Beach
Paradise Beach Club Phuket is a large, well-developed party spot located in an isolated bay a short distance from Patong Beach. Featuring shops, restaurants, activities and fantastic Koh Phangan-style beach parties, it has an air of exclusivity without being prohibitively expensive. It is also the home of Phuket's only full moon parties on the beach. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:30 – late
- Location: At the end of the headland south of Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)7 660 9609
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/ParadiseBeachPhuket
Iguana Beach ClubIguana Beach
Iguana Beach Club is a cool, chilled-out venue located on a tiny exclusive beach located between Kalim and Kamala Beaches. The bar/restaurant is named after an iguana-shaped rock that the three owners of the place spotted while sunbathing there one day. The place is beautiful: it’s a 20m-long beach, flanked by granite boulders with views out to the Andaman Sea, and to the right, the southern tip of Patong Bay. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 20:00
- Location: between Kalim and Kamala Beaches
- Tel: +66 (0)80 234 2260
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/iguanabeachphuket
COAST Beach Club & Bistro PhuketKaron Beach
Technically one of the hotel bar/restaurants for the Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket, COAST is open to non-guests too. It specialises in fine cuisine right by the sand, with daily specials including lobster for 880 baht++ on Wednesdays, tuna at 215 baht++ on Tuesdays and barbecued lamb on Fridays for 490 baht++. The club hosts special events such as pool parties and a diverse selection of performers, from singers to magicians to acrobats. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 23:00
- Location: Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket, Karon
- Tel: +66 (0)7 620 1234
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/coastphuket
KUDO Beach ClubPatong Beach
KUDO Beach Club is known for its relaxed and luxurious atmosphere. The club is located on the vibrant Patong Beach and is the ideal setting for anyone looking to have some drinks and bar snacks in a scenic location. The club serves a range of drinks like delicious mojitos, which can be enjoyed as you gaze out over the glittering Andaman Sea. As well as their signature cocktails, you can also order a variety of dishes such as bar snacks like chicken wings or bruschetta. Read More...
- Location: Just past Bangla Road, Beach Road, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)98 024 6369
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/kudobeachclub
Blue Siam Beach ClubBang Tao Beach
Blue Siam Beach Club is a Thai owned and managed venue located in the southern part of Bangtao Beach. It features elevated wooden decking throughout and strikingly original touches as all its buildings (bar, kitchen, toilets, office) are made out of converted shipping containers.
The setting is splendid; the entire terrace is right on the beach and is shaded by coconut palms. Stylish rattan sofas with white cushions and low tables accommodate up to 70 guests on ‘normal’ days, and up to 150 guests for private parties. Adding to the atmosphere of the place, beautiful Thai statues are displayed throughout the property. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 24:00
- Location: Southern end of Bangtao Beach
- Tel: +66(0)7 638 6595, +66 (0)87 263 0474