10 Great Beach Clubs in Phuket
Best Phuket Beach Clubs
With more than 30 beaches available around the island, it is no surprise that beach clubs are a popular choice in Phuket. There's quite a varied selection available, from grand seaside pool venues to places which, while modest in size, pack a punch where it counts. All of them share the same qualities of fun and sophistication and are fantastic places to enjoy a chilled-out day.
Phuket’s beach club formula includes: setting up a stylish modern restaurant/bar made from natural elements as near to the sea and sand as possible, organising the occasional party with internationally recognised DJs/artists, mixing it up with some capable barmen who know how to fix cocktails, adding a talented chef who can create delicious tapas and classy snacks to accompany the drinks... the final touch... a beautiful sunset to ensure everyone has the perfect evening at the beach club.Read More
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour
1Dream Beach Club Layan Beach0
Dream Beach Club is a stylish, laid-back place to relax and party right on Layan Beach. Part of the world-renowned Dream brand from New York City, it is one of very few clubs in Phuket which is right by the sand and is one of the largest clubs of its kind in the whole of Thailand, featuring two swimming pools, four bars and over 100 comfortable sun loungers. Read More...
2Xana Beach Club With Attica Bangtao Beach0
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 24:00
- Location: Layan Beach Soi 2, Bangtao
- Tel: +66 (0)7 660 9888
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/dreambeachphuket
Xana Beach Club with Attica is located right on Bangtao Beach. Beach restaurant during the day, Xana turns to a hip and happening bar/club after sunset. It offers signature Mojitos and all the classic cocktails and a wide choice of Tapas, European, Mediterranean & Thai cuisine. Read More...3RE KÁ TA Beach Club Kata Beach0
RE KÁ TA is a trendy Beach-Club-cum-restaurant on Kata Beach with an accent on healthy living. The base for the annual King’s Cup Regatta, it’s easy to see how the place got its clever name. Fresh, preservative-free products are the order of the day at RE KÁ TA and it prides itself on sourcing only the best. Read More...
4Paradise Beach Club Paradise Beach0
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 24:00
- Location: 182-184 Koktanode Road, Kata
- Tel: +66 (0)7 633 0421
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/rekatabeachclub
Paradise Beach Club Phuket is a large, well-developed party spot located in an isolated bay a short distance from Patong Beach. Featuring shops, restaurants, activities and fantastic Koh Phangan-style beach parties, it has an air of exclusivity without being prohibitively expensive. It is also the home of Phuket's only full moon parties on the beach. Read More...
5Bliss Beach Club Bangtao Beach0
- Opening Hours: 09:30 – late
- Location: At the end of the headland south of Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)7 660 9609
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/ParadiseBeachPhuket
Bliss Beach Club near Sunwing Resort in Bangtao is a favorite hang-out spot out for many local residents and regular visitors to Phuket. It’s a great place for everyone, including families with young kids. There is a swimming pool and some good options for water sports on top of their delicious food, good cocktails and a fantastic wine list. Read More...
6Skye Beach Phuket Nai Yang Beach0
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - late
- Location: 202/88 Moo 2, Bangtao
- Tel: +66 (0)7 651 0150
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/BlissBeachClub
Skye Beach Club is a chic and trendy restaurant and bar close by the picturesque Nai Yang Beach. Serving a good range of wines, spirits and cocktails and great food, it makes for an ideal way to round off a day at one of Phuket’s quieter beaches. Located minutes from Phuket International Airport and seconds away from the Sirinat National Park, Skye Beach Club enjoys gorgeous surroundings, with only a narrow road and a treeline between the entrance and the beach. The entire place is situated on the second floor and the L-shaped design means that almost every part of the club enjoys the great scenery and the dappled glow of the sunset through the trees. Read More...
7HQ Beach Lounge Phuket Kamala Beach0
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 24:00
- Location: 65/23-24 Nai Yang Beach Road, Nai Yang
- Tel: +66 (0)7 651 0130, +66 (0)93 582 7700
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/skyebeachclub
HQ Beach Lounge Phuket is a very chic and stylish beach club at the extreme northern end of Kamala Beach. Modest in size and scope, it is one of the few such places with direct beach access and even a couple of sun mats under the trees, as well as an impressive selection of drinks and classy cuisine in a cool, laid-back setting. It is run by the same team behind the Twinpalms Phuket resort and Palm Seafood in Bangtao Beach, with the same level of luxury evident throughout. Read More...
8Iguana Beach Club Iguana Beach0
- Opening Hours: Lounge & Bar 09:00 – late, Dining 11:00 – 22:30
- Location: Northern end of Kamala Beach, near Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach
- Tel: +66 (0)94 480 0882
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/hqbeachloungephuket
Iguana Beach Club is a cool, chilled-out venue located on a tiny exclusive beach located between Kalim and Kamala Beaches. The bar/restaurant is named after an iguana-shaped rock that the three owners of the place spotted while sunbathing there one day. The place is beautiful: it’s a 20m-long beach, flanked by granite boulders with views out to the Andaman Sea, and to the right, the southern tip of Patong Bay. Read More...
9COAST Beach Club & Bistro Phuket Karon Beach0
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 20:00
- Location: between Kalim and Kamala Beaches
- Tel: +66 (0)80 234 2260
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/iguanabeachphuket
Technically one of the hotel bar/restaurants for the Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket, COAST is open to non-guests too. It specialises in fine cuisine right by the sand, with daily specials including lobster for 880 baht++ on Wednesdays, tuna at 215 baht++ on Tuesdays and barbecued lamb on Fridays for 490 baht++. The club hosts special events such as pool parties and a diverse selection of performers, from singers to magicians to acrobats.
10Blue Siam Beach Club Bangtao Beach0
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 23:00
- Location: Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket, Karon
- Tel: +66 (0)7 620 1234
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/coastphuket
Blue Siam Beach Club features elevated wooden decking throughout and strikingly original touches as all its buildings (bar, kitchen, toilets, office) are made out of converted shipping containers. The setting is splendid; the entire terrace is right on the beach and is shaded by coconut palms. Stylish rattan sofas with white cushions and low tables accommodate up to 70 guests on ‘normal’ days, and up to 150 guests for private parties. Adding to the atmosphere of the place, beautiful Thai statues are displayed throughout the property. Read More...
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 24:00
- Location: Southern end of Bangtao Beach
- Tel: +66(0)7 638 6595, +66 (0)87 263 0474
You May Also Like