The best shopping malls in Phuket compare favourably to Bangkok’s mega-shopping complexes. As with their famous counterparts from the capital of Thailand, they feature international brand names at bargain prices, great entertainment opportunities, and restaurants serving cuisines from all around the world.
The history of large supermarkets and shopping centres in Phuket doesn’t go back in time that far. The first large shopping complex to ever open on the island was Tesco Lotus in just 1998! Since then, they’ve been popping up all over. Have a look at the most popular shopping malls in Phuket – you'll feel at home at any of these modern and well-stocked venues.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Jungceylon Shopping MallPatong Beach
Jungceylon Mall enjoys an extremely convenient location in the heart of Patong Beach. Featuring a large Big C supermarket, 7 leisure entertainment venues (including 5 movie theatres at SF Cinema City), a Robinson department store, 200-plus boutiques, a stylish hotel (Millennium Resort Patong) and over 25 restaurants and bars, Jungceylon Mall is almost a city within the city. If you can't find the thing you're looking for at Jungceylon, then you won’t find it in Phuket! Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 10pm
- Location: 181 Rat-u-thit 200 Pee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 600 111
Central Festival PhuketPhuket Town
Situated on the western outskirts of Phuket City, Central Festival Phuket is the largest shopping mall in Phuket. The main 3-storey building houses a large Central department store featuring all the major brand names in the matter of clothing, homeware, and cosmetics. There are also countless fashion, electronics, and sportswear boutiques, a food-court plus a great choice of local and international restaurants and an SFX Cinema. On the other side of the Bypass Road, Central Festival East hosts a large DIY shop and a few more boutiques selling phone accessories, electronics, handbags, and more. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10.30am to 10pm
- Location: 74-75 Vichitsongkram Rd, Wichit, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 603 333
Limelight Avenue PhuketPhuket Town
Limelight Avenue is a modern shopping mall located on New Dibuk Road, in the heart of Phuket City. This excellent location, a few steps away from Phuket Old Town, permits locals and tourists alike to benefit from a nice air-conditioned refuge to take a break from the heat, find something to drink and eat, or do a bit of shopping while exploring the historical district of Phuket Island’s capital. It's also the home of the Phuket Indy Market. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am (shops close at different times)
- Location: 2/23 Dibuk Road, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 682 900
Premium Outlet PhuketPhuket Town
Premium Outlet Phuket is a very original shopping venue in Phuket. Located along the Bypass Road, on the northwestern outskirts of Phuket City, this shopping complex is built like a village that only features boutiques and (a few) restaurants and bars on its streets. The peculiarity of Premium Outlet Phuket is that all the boutiques it hosts are brand-named and sell (mostly) only discontinued items at rock-bottom rates. From shoes to shirts to pants to sportswear to toys, there's always a good deal awaiting customers at one of the corners of this quirky yet charming shopping mall. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 9pm
- Location: 888/1 Moo 2, Koh Kaew, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 350 500
Banana WalkPatong Beach
Made of stainless steel, aluminium and Plexiglas, Banana Walk is a futuristically designed shopping mall located 100 metres south of Bangla Road, on Patong Beach Road. Lit with colourful LED lights, it looks really impressive at night. This 3-storey shopping and dining complex is a melting spot of flavours throughout its 7 restaurants, and of fashion styles throughout its brand-named boutique stores. A convenience store can also be found on the second floor, which is very useful in case you forgot your sunscreen on the way to the rooftop mini-golf course. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 11pm
- Location: 124/11 Thawewong Rd, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 341 489