The best Irish pubs in Phuket let you tuck into pub grub, throw a few darts, and sip on some old-fashioned ale during your holiday. Phuket is one of Thailand's top destinations for nightlife, where you can find a good mix of local and international pubs, particularly from Ireland, Australia, and the UK.
As it's only natural to yearn for a little taste of back home, Phuket's Irish pubs can easily provide the same sort of vibe, hospitality and comfort meals from The Emerald Isle. You can also catch the latest sports matches and live music at these well-loved pubs.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Irish TimesPatong Beach (Jungceylon)
Irish Times at Jungceylon Mall is one of the largest Dublin pubs in Phuket. The venue has stripped brick walls decorated with Gaelic decor, tobacco cupboards, tin beer slogans, and period photos. It's fully air-conditioned, but also has large ornamental ceiling fans for sunny days in Phuket. The drinks list focuses mainly on whiskeys, you'll also find a few good wines and local beers at reasonable prices. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 1am
- Location: 181 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)89 972 5122
The Drunken LeprechaunPatong Beach
The Drunken Leprechaun Phuket is a quirky and novel setting in Patong that serves stouts and western pub grub. One of the island's most Irish establishments, the pub has some really unique doormen – a pair of the namesake drunken leprechauns.
The 2 jolly little people, wearing Kerry green knickerbockers and top hats, are not actually inebriated or guarding a pot of gold, but they do give a warm welcome and set the mood for the place. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 2am
- Location: 48 Ruamchai Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 337 000
The Green Man PubChalong
The Green Man Pub offers a wide range of traditional English pub grub in Phuket. Locals and expats often visit this Tudor English pub for its signature Sunday roast (2pm to 10.30pm), but you can enjoy all-day breakfasts as well.
Must-tries include fish and chips, mussels, bacon and clam chowder, steak and mushroom pie. It’s best to check out the restaurant's chalkboard menu in the pub for daily specials. The Green Man Pub also hosts pub quiz nights, along with semi-weekly wine tastings in its cellars. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Sunday from 12pm to 2am (closed on Mondays)
- Location: 82/15 Moo 4 Patak Road, Chalong, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 390 360
Angus O’ Tools Irish PubKaron Beach
Angus O'Toole's Irish Pub in Karon serves up traditional Irish and pub grub, along with a range of international ales and bottled beers. The pub offers free Wi-Fi and 2 big screens showcasing major live football matches. Beer-wise, you can get Guinness, Kilkenny, Greene King IPA, Fosters and Heineken on tap as well as draught Magners cider. Live music, both electric and acoustic sets, occasionally take place at Angus O'Toole's Irish Pub until late.
- Opening Hours: 24/7
- Location: 516/20 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang, Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)93 696 1718