AC's Phuket Fishing Park gives you the opportunity to learn the craft of lake fishing and catch some big freshwater fish. It’s a fun family activity with plenty to keep adults and children engaged. If you're new to fishing then you can hire guides to help you along, and it's especially useful to have help with the larger fish – some of these freshwater 'monsters' can be difficult to reel in. The park supplies all the equipment, but visitors are also welcome to bring their own.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
In the lake are striped catfish, Siamese carp, spotted-tiger catfish, Mekong catfish and redtail catfish, as well as a few lesser-known varieties. The catfish on average weigh 15-20 kg, while the carps can reach up to 35 kg. Children might struggle to pull these fish in, but the staff are always on hand to help.
Open daily, the park has an onsite restaurant for those who want to spend the day there. There are 2 different programmes available, bread or bait fishing depending on the size of fish you wish to catch.
AC's Phuket Fishing Park
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8.30am to 6pm
- Location: 102/5 Moo 5, Chalermphrakieat Ror 9 Road, Rasada, Muang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)80 715 0175