Phuket Fishing Park gives you the opportunity to learn the craft of fishing and catch some large fish. It’s a fun family park with lots of fresh fishing ponds to keep adults and children interested. If you are new to fishing then you can hire guides to help you along, and it is especially useful to have help with the larger fish - they can be difficult to reel in. The park supplies all the equipment, but visitors are also welcome to bring their own.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
In the water there are striped catfish, Siamese carp, spotted-tiger catfish, mekong catfish and red tails, as well as a few lesser known varieties of fish. The catfish on average weigh 15-20 kilos, while the carps can reach up to 35 kilos. Children might struggle to pull these fish in, but the staff are always on hand to help.
Open daily, the park has an onsite restaurant for those who want to spend the day there. There are two different programmes available, bread or bait fishing depending on the size of fish you wish to catch. A full day of fishing costs 3,400 baht, while non-fishing guests must also pay to enter (500 Baht for adults, 300 Baht for children). If you don’t have your own transportation, Phuket Fishing Park can provide a hotel pickup and drop-off service for guests.
Phuket Fishing Park
- Opening Hours: 08:30 - 17:30
- Address: 48/3 Moo 4, Soi 30, Thepkhassatri Road, Koh Kheaw
- Tel: +66 (0)82 419 0030