The best healthy restaurants in Phuket are known for serving up a variety of cuisine using organic and homegrown produce, homemade sauces, and rich local spices. While most are attached to a wellness resort or hotel, there are plenty of standalone restaurants throughout the island.
As the emphasis is on healthy, natural and raw dishes, you'll find lots of salads and smoothies on the menu, though some restaurants take it a step further by offering classic Thai dishes without MSG, sugar and sodium. Life is all about balance, so make sure you give these restaurants a try once you've had your fill of Thai street food in Phuket.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
DiVine is a spacious and modern restaurant that serves homegrown organic dishes from its open kitchen. It's part of the Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort in Phuket, where you can take part in wellness and sports training programs during your holiday.
Must-tries include the chickpea hummus with fresh vegetable sticks and pita bread chips, whole-wheat penne with barbecued lemon chicken in a roasted tomato puttanesca sauce. The restaurant's extensive menu also lists the calorie, protein, carbohydrate and fat content of each dish. DiVine Restaurant also has a fully stocked bar for those who enjoy a tipple with their meal. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6.30am to 10pm
- Location: 120/1 Moo 7, Thepkasattri Road, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 336 000
Supernatural Restaurant at Friendship Beach Resort and Spa is a beachfront venue serving vegan and vegetarian dishes, as well as classic Thai and western fare. Just a few steps away from Rawai Beach, you can find a swimming pool and attractive thatched gazebos within the family-friendly property.
Must-tries include the raw vegetable lasagna (pesto, marinara sauce and cashew nuts), steamed cabbage rolls (shiitake mushrooms, carrots, onions and sprouts with tamarind sauce), and raw organic zucchini pasta with fresh basil pesto. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7.30am to 10pm
- Location: 27/1 Soi Mittrapap, Rawai, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 613 580
WeCafé is a healthy restaurant with several outlets in Phuket, including Chaofa, Rawai and Samkong. The main branch is adjacent to a hydroponic farm that distributes fresh produce to many restaurants and hotels on the island.
WeCafé serves a wide range of salads, sandwiches, smoothies, as well as coffee (100% Arabica beans) and teas at rather reasonable prices. It's known for using chemical-free vegetables and homemade dressing in its salads. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 10pm
- Location: 5/30 Chao Fah Tawan Tok Road, Wichit, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)88 752 1352