The Phuket International Boat Show (PIMEX) is one of the most interesting marine showcases in Asia. Last year it displayed a collection of well-known yachts from prestigious shipyards around the world that included Ferretti Yachts, Sunseeker, Princess Yachts and Fairline, with an estimated value of US$250 million over the four-day event.
Once more, the PIMEX will be at the Royal Phuket Marina - dates to be announced. It will be set on over 2,000sqm of air-conditioned exhibition space with up to 60 in-the-water display boats.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
On average, about 120 exhibiting companies are presenting their products and services at the PIMEX. Among the products on display you'll find boats and marine equipment, diving and sailing charter holidays, technical and design services as well as a wide range of nautical gadgets and water sports toys.
The PIMEX exhibition is always a special event: the settings at the Royal Phuket Marina offer the visitors a chance to appreciate fine dining with a spectacular view to the yachts on display in the basin of the marina. Up to 60 yachts from 10m to 35m are on display in the water.
As an international event PIMEX offers opportunities to meet and talk with marine professionals from all around the world: Australia, Europe, USA, China and of course Southeast Asia are represented at the Phuket International Boat Show.
PIMEX gives a taste of luxury lifestyle, celebrating boating and leisure in a perfect tropical destination. Even people who are not specially related to marine life in any way are attracted to the PIMEX show and in the beautifully crafted marine products, well-thought-out boat interior designs. The luxury items are the result of the passion and talent of artisans and by visiting such an exhibition you'll feel the wind in your hair and hear the call of marine adventures.
- Location: Royal Phuket Marina
- Tel: +66 (0)81 892 7670
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/PIMEXPhuketInternationalBoatShow