Some of the best live music bars in Phuket are clustered together in the Patong Beach area and Phuket Town. Live music bars in Phuket are few and far between, but for those who search them out, there’s a whole range of talented bands and musicians playing almost every night of the week.
From blues to jazz, rock, and even heavy metal, you can enjoy many genres in Phuket's live music bars. Our top picks are known for hosting the island's top-performing bands, excellent drinks lists, and a cool atmosphere for you to while away the evening in Phuket.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Hard Rock Café Phuket is the 3rd outlet by the famous American brand in Thailand, after Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya and Hard Rock Café Bangkok. Located on Rat-U-Thit Rd (the main street of central Patong), the 2-storey bar and restaurant is known for offering great music, Tex-Mex cuisine, and a Rock n' Roll merchandising and memorabilia collection. Live bands perform at 8pm onwards, entertaining the audience with classic rock, hard rock and heavy metal tunes, as well as techno/house music breaks. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 2am
- Location: 48/1 Ruamjai Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 366 381
Redhot Club on Bangla Road is one of the oldest live music bars in Phuket. It has wide-screen TVs showing sports, a pool table, loud and proud live music, a good range of reasonably-priced food, and enviable people-watching spots. The music starts at 8pm and can get very loud as the night goes on. Bands are also happy to take requests throughout the evening, and Redhot Club is famous for hosting some of the best singers from the region. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11.30am to 2am
- Location: Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 340 519
Monsoon Bar stands out from most live venues in Patong with its stellar live music acts. Its house bands play every night of the week. The venue’s open-fronted design allows passers-by to enjoy the music and patrons to get lost in the bustle of Patong’s street life while sipping an ice-cold beer. Monsoon Bar is located on Bangla Road, one of Phuket's liveliest walkways. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5pm to 4am
- Location: 27 Bangla Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)83 691 2661
Rockin' Angels Blues Café in Phuket Town is the place to go if you are a blues fan. The bar's décor and ambience reflect an American influence with red brick walls, music posters, old records, dim lights, and fluorescent beer signs. Note that smoking isn't allowed Rockin' Angels Blues Café, but you can enjoy a puff at one of the two tables, placed on the pavement in front of the bar. The music is loud enough to be heard from outside, so you won't miss out on the band's excellent performances. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Sunday from 6pm to midnight
- Location: 55 Yaowarat Road, Taladyai, Phuket Town, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)89 654 9654