Phuket Racing Kart is popular with groups of friends and families seeking a thrill and adrenaline injection when visiting Chalong. Have fun and get competitive as you challenge your travel mates and race around the large 700-metre track, seeing who can keep the fast cars under control and be the first to complete the circuit. There are plenty of twists and turns to give you a run for your money and test your skills.
The electronic transponder-based system for tracking times is ideal for comparing your lap times. You will be shown how to operate the karts and be given a safety briefing before you get behind the wheel. Helmets are provided.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Race solo or with a co-driver, with one- and two-seat karts available. Formula One type buildings add to the experience, and the professional staff members at Phuket Racing Kart keep things running smoothly. A 10-minute ride in a one-seated kart costs 990 baht, while 10 minutes in a double kart costs 1,200 THB. If you’re more into watching, stand behind the barriers to watch the cars zooming around the track, the loud roar of the engines filling the air.
Phuket Racing Kart is part of the larger Phuket Shooting Range complex, where you can take aim and fire off a few rounds on automatic and semi-automatic weapons. Other features include paintballing, snake shows, elephant rides, ATV rides, a café and a souvenir store.
Phuket Racing Kart
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 18:00
- Address: 82/25 Patak Road, near Phuket Shooting Range, Chalong
- Tel: +66 (0)7 628 0130
- Price Range: From 990 baht