Phuket Racing Kart is popular among groups of friends and families visiting Chalong who are simply looking for some thrills and even an adrenaline rush. You can have fun and get competitive as you challenge your travel mates on a race around the large 700-metre track. See who can keep their ‘fast cars’ under control and be the first to complete the circuit. There are plenty of twists and turns to test your skills.
The electronic transponder-based system for tracking lap times is ideal for comparing your lap times. You will be shown how to operate the karts and be given a safety briefing before you get behind the wheel. Helmets are provided.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Phuket Racing Kart features
You can race solo or with a co-driver as single- and 2-seater karts are available. Formula One-type buildings around the circuit add to the experience, and the professional staff members at Phuket Racing Kart keep things running smoothly. A 10-minute ride in a single-seater kart costs around 990 baht, while 10 minutes in a 2-seater kart costs around 1,200 baht. If you’re more of a spectator, you can stand behind the barriers and watch the racers zooming around the track, the loud roar of the engines filling the air.
Phuket Racing Kart is part of the larger Phuket Shooting Range complex, where you can take aim and fire off a few rounds on automatic and semi-automatic weapons. Other features include paintballing, snake shows, elephant rides, ATV rides, a café and a souvenir store.
Phuket Racing Kart
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 6pm
- Location: 82/25 Patak Rd, Rawai, Muang, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)76 280 130