Phuket Snake Show manages to inspire curiosity, awe, intrigue and maybe a little bit of revulsion, too. Popular with families, watch as handlers display fearsome snakes. You might even have the chance to get up close and personal with the scaly, slithery creatures. Located at the family-fun Phuchada Safari in Nai Harn, a variety of other experiences are also available onsite, including monkey shows, ATV rides and a fish spa (additional fees apply). The admission cost for the snake show is 300 baht for adults and 200 baht for children under the age of 12.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Although snakes are fairly common around Thailand, it can be difficult to spot them in the wild. Phuket Snake Show lets you gaze upon the snakes of Thailand in a controlled setting. You’ll see the fearsome king cobra, one of the largest and deadliest poisonous snakes on the planet, as well as other cobra species, vipers, boas and more. Would you be brave enough to pose for a picture with a heavy boa constrictor draped across your shoulders? Both educational and entertaining, you’re sure to learn a few interesting facts about snakes and might also come away from Phuket Snake Show with a greater appreciation of one of nature’s most misunderstood creatures.
Phuket Snake Show
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 18:00
- Address: Route 4233, near Karon Viewpoint, Nai Harn
- Tel: +66 (0)7 622 6455