Rawai Park Kids Club Phuket
Children’s Activity in Rawai0
Rawai Park Kids Club is a fun and fabulous activity that children of all ages will enjoy while in Phuket. Suitable for any weather conditions, it could be just what you are looking for to entertain young ones. Located within Rawai VIP Villas, the kids’ club is open to non-residents too. As the largest children’s club in Phuket, the younger members of the family can cut loose and have a ball with the diverse interactive play areas that are just a short stroll away from the action of Rawai Beach.
If the little ones are feeling hot in the tropical heat, let them cool down in Rawai Park Kids Club’s water zone, complete with a shallow pool, slides, and fountains. Suitable for children between the ages of 2 and 14, everyone is sure to have a great time splashing around. Alternatively, you can take tots (1-6 years old) into the air-conditioned comfort of the playroom. Featuring bold colours, engaging activities, toys, games, a carousel, ball pits, slides, and a climbing wall, there’s hours of fun for the kids to enjoy.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Older children, between the ages of 4 and 14, can enjoy the shade of the covered playzone, complete with slides, swings, tunnels, climbing frames, and soft flooring to prevent boisterous bumps. Adventurous teens (10-14) can make new friends and play at being Tarzan and Jane at the outdoor rope climbing tower. The whole family can have a kick around or enjoy a picnic on the grass, and you’ll also find an onsite café that serves an assortment of Thai and Western dishes for reasonable prices.
Admission fees for Rawai Park Kids Club vary depending on the time of day and whether you visit on a weekday or weekend; expect to pay between 200 and 350 THB per child. This is a great value kids’ activity in Phuket.
Rawai Park Kids Club
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 19:00 daily
- Address: 58/88 Moo 6, Soi Rouyphad, (Rawai Beach), Rawai
- Tel: +66 (0)81 956 5611