Rawai Park Kids Club is a fun and fabulous activity that children of all ages will enjoy while in Phuket. Suitable for any weather conditions, it could be just what you are looking for to entertain young ones. Located within Rawai VIP Villas, the kids’ club is open to non-residents too. As the largest children’s club in Phuket, the younger members of the family can cut loose and have a ball with the diverse interactive play areas that are just a short stroll away from the action of Rawai Beach.
If the little ones are feeling hot in the tropical heat, let them cool down in Rawai Park Kids Club’s water zone, complete with a shallow pool, slides, and fountains. Suitable for children between the ages of 2 and 14, everyone is sure to have a great time splashing around. Alternatively, you can take tots (1-6 years old) into the air-conditioned comfort of the playroom. Featuring bold colours, engaging activities, toys, games, a carousel, ball pits, slides, and a climbing wall, there’s hours of fun for the kids to enjoy.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Older children, between the ages of 4 and 14, can enjoy the shade of the covered playzone, complete with slides, swings, tunnels, climbing frames, and soft flooring to prevent boisterous bumps. Adventurous teens (10-14) can make new friends and play at being Tarzan and Jane at the outdoor rope climbing tower. The whole family can have a kick around or enjoy a picnic on the grass, and you’ll also find an onsite café that serves an assortment of Thai and Western dishes for reasonable prices.
Admission fees for Rawai Park Kids Club vary depending on the time of day and whether you visit on a weekday or weekend; expect to pay between 200 and 350 THB per child. This is a great value kids’ activity in Phuket.
Rawai Park Kids Club
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 19:00 daily
- Address: 58/88 Moo 6, Soi Rouyphad, (Rawai Beach), Rawai
- Tel: +66 (0)81 956 5611