Rawai View Café & Bar - Phuket
Dinner with a View on Rawai Bay0
Rawai View Café & Bar is a charming venue located slightly off the beaten track, toward the southern end of Rawai Beach. Set in a well thought-out, thatch-roofed, open-sided wooden house, the restaurant’s terrace offers great views of the bay and beach of Rawai through the branches of tropical almond trees.
Rawai View Café & Bar is a respected venue. A sign that it does things right is that it is often frequented by other Phuket restaurant managers, who go there to unwind and enjoy simple yet delicious Thai and international delicacies prepared and served by a very competent team.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Under Thai management, Rawai View Café & Bar is an unpretentious establishment featuring a vintage décor and furnishings made from second-hand materials such as drift-wood, boat and songtheaw (local bus) spare parts, storm lanterns, and rattan fishing-traps cleverly recycled into chandeliers, giving the venue a certain touch of authenticity.
Rawai View Café & Bar is the perfect place to take a break and relax. Sitting on the terrace overlooking Rawai Bay at the end of the afternoon while sipping a perfectly mixed cocktail could loosen up the most stressed punters. Thai and western soft pop music rocks the atmosphere in an unobtrusive way, and live music played by talented musicians add to the quality of the venue.
Regarding food and drinks, Rawai View Café & Bar could please mostly everyone. The menu is largely oriented toward classic Thai dishes; from tom yum seafood (spicy seafood soup at 270 baht) to som tam (green papaya salad at 90 baht) to panang moo (pork with red curry at 220 baht) to pad thai goong (fried noodles with shrimps at 150 baht), you could feast on local dishes at reasonable rates. The menu also hosts a fair selection of international delicacies such as spaghetti carbonara (250 baht), tenderloin steak (590 baht), club sandwich (230 baht), and more.
The drink-list contains all the usual suspects found at most seaside venues – fruit juices and shakes at 70 baht, local beers at 70 baht, and international beers at 80 baht, for instance – as well as a good selection of wine labels rated between 690 and 1,490 baht.
Summing up, Rawai View Café & Bar is undoubtely a recommendable place, blending nice settings, pleasant atmosphere, quality food, and irreprochable service.
Rawai View Café & Bar0
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 14:00-22:00 in low season; 10:00-24:00 in high season
- Location: at the southern end of Rawai Beach
- Tel: +66 (0)86 690 2976 or +66 (0)82 940 4621
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Rawai-View-Cafe-Bar-ร้านอาหารราไวย์-วิว-444848149012170/