Red Duck Restaurant Phuket is a cosy boutique restaurant on the outskirts of Kata. With around just eight inside tables, the air-conditioned restaurant offers an intimate experience for all diners, whether visiting with a significant other, family or friends. Reservations are strongly advised.
The western-style décor and furnishings lend a comfortable air of familiarity to Red Duck Restaurant, while the menu lets you tuck into the delicious tastes of typical Thai food. It is especially great for people with various dietary restrictions, who may be tired of being limited to a handful of dishes elsewhere. The chef is able to prepare vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free versions of classic Thai dishes. No MSG is added to meals and fresh, locally sourced ingredients are used in the kitchen; there are no frozen ingredients or ready meals.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
The menu at Red Duck Restaurant Phuket is extensive. Many visitors find that prices are higher than in other local establishments, but that the portion sizes, quality and taste make the prices reasonable. Starters include spring rolls, shrimp and calamari, chicken satay, prawn tempura and pork dumplings. There are plenty of curries to choose from, including the popular red, green and yellow curries with various meats, seafood or vegetables, as well as Massaman and Penang curries.
If you fancy noodles, the pad Thai and pad see ew may hit the spot, and other favourites include tom yum, garlic and black pepper chicken and fried rice. Those with a sweet tooth can choose a dessert like mango sticky rice, panna cotta or ice cream. Accompany your meal with a cocktail made from premium ingredients, a cool beer or a soft drink. If you’ve been enjoying the good life in Phuket a bit too much, Red Duck Restaurant has a range of fruity detox juices too.
Red Duck Restaurant Phuket
- Opening Hours: 12:00 - 23:00
- Location: 88/3 Khoktanod Road, Kata
- Tel: +66 (0)84 850 2929
- Cuisine: Thai