Red Hot Club Patong is one of the best live music bars on Patong’s Bangla Road. It is located on the corner of Phuket’s famous nightlife hub, right at the Rat-U-Thit Road end. The club is known for its bands that play nightly, and you can expect a range of western songs in the pop and rock genres. The bands are also happy to take requests throughout the evening and the club is famous for featuring some of the best singers from the region.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
The club has a happy hour before the bands begin and you can choose from cocktails, mixed drinks or draught beer. Drink prices rise when the bands are on stage and Red Hot Club Patong is known for being a little more expensive than some of the other clubs in the area. When the bands are not performing, you can enjoy music from the resident DJs who play a variety of music, including house, hip hop and pop.
Red Hot Club Patong is famous in the area for its cheerful service and strategic location, which means that you get views across Bangla Road. The club also has a selection of special events throughout the year for holidays such as Hallowe’en and Christmas.
Red Hot Club
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 04:00
- Location: Jungceylon end of Bangla Road, Patong
- Address: 30/123 Bangla Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)7 625 4142, +66 (0)89 952 0316
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/REDHOTPATONG