Dine in sophistication at Sea. Fire. Salt., a barbecue restaurant in the Anantara Mai Khao villa complex with sea views and unique fresh seafood on the menu.
Set on a beachside location, Sea. Fire. Salt. is the ultimate in seafood cuisine, with a menu of sizzling barbecued seafood that comes straight from the ocean. Known for its unique method of cooking on Himalayan salt bricks, the salt adds tasty and beneficial minerals and qualities to the seafood when heated to 200 degrees.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Try the Mixed Seafood Salt Brick for a taste of Himalayan goodness or the Poached & Chilled Seafood Bucket for a fresh and delicious selection of seafood bounty. The calm beach-themed décor is ideal for a relaxing evening, with magnificent views of sun setting across the bay.
Accompany your meal with the perfect wine with the help of the resident Salt Sommelier to add that extra flavor to your meal.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas
Anantara Phuket Villas are located on Phuket Islands lush west coast on tranquil Mai Khao Beach near to Sirinath National Park.The resort consists of 83 totally private Pool Villas and resembles a Thai village in design with discreet waterways, verdant paths and a clever use of wood and natural materials throughout its accommodation and grounds.A pleasing balance between traditional Thai and modern design infuses Anantara Phuket Villas and this is accented by skilful textile use, top-of-the-range in-room electronics and amenities and simple touches such as the use of local wooden salas (gazebos) within the villa grounds. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 12:00 – 22:00
- Location: Anantara Mai Khao
- Tel: +66 (0)7 633 6100