Sea.Fire.Salt. at Anantara Mai Khao
Seafood barbecue restaurant in Phuket0
Dine in sophistication at Sea. Fire. Salt., a barbecue restaurant in the Anantara Mai Khao villa complex with sea views and unique fresh seafood on the menu.
Set on a beachside location, Sea. Fire. Salt. is the ultimate in seafood cuisine, with a menu of sizzling barbecued seafood that comes straight from the ocean. Known for its unique method of cooking on Himalayan salt bricks, the salt adds tasty and beneficial minerals and qualities to the seafood when heated to 200 degrees.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Try the Mixed Seafood Salt Brick for a taste of Himalayan goodness or the Poached & Chilled Seafood Bucket for a fresh and delicious selection of seafood bounty. The calm beach-themed décor is ideal for a relaxing evening, with magnificent views of sun setting across the bay.
Accompany your meal with the perfect wine with the help of the resident Salt Sommelier to add that extra flavor to your meal.
- Opening Hours: Daily 12:00 – 22:00
- Location: Anantara Mai Khao
- Tel: +66 (0)7 633 6100
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Anantaraseafiresalt
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Anantara Phuket Villas are located on Phuket Islands lush west coast on tranquil Mai Khao Beach near to Sirinath National Park.The resort consists of 83 totally private Pool Villas and resembles a Thai village in design with discreet waterways, verdant paths and a clever use of wood and natural materials throughout its accommodation and grounds.A pleasing balance between traditional Thai and modern design infuses Anantara Phuket Villas and this is accented by skilful textile use, top-of-the-range in-room electronics and amenities and simple touches such as the use of local wooden salas (gazebos) within the villa grounds. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)