So Thai Spa Phuket provides competitively priced spa treatments in a tranquil and soothing setting in the heart of energetic Patong. Treatments all focus on overall wellbeing for both the body and spirit. Therapists are professional and skilled, and the spacious rooms are decorated to a high standard, with traditional Thai elements, striking red paintwork and golden touches. Enjoy some blissful pampering with a friend or your partner in one of the double rooms, or indulge in some quality ‘me time’ in a private room for one.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
All details are thought through at So Thai Spa Phuket, from a private shower and disposable underwear to a refreshing cup of tea and a biscuit following your treatment. If you opt for an aroma massage, you can choose one of six fragranced oils to best suit your character and mood. Package elements may include various massages, body scrubs, facials and compresses. Prices start from 1,300 baht for a two-hour So Thai Healing package.
The Couples’ Luxury Promo at So Thai Spa Phuket is especially popular. It costs 5,000 baht for two people and includes a reflexology foot massage, a body scrub for glowing skin, an oil massage and either a facial or a herbal ball before finishing with a relaxing head massage.
So Thai Spa Phuket
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: 34/50-57 Prachanukhro Road, Patong, Kathu
- Tel: +66 (0)91 568 8876