Bangla Road in Patong Beach
Soi Gonzo is one of the streets situated on Bangla Road in Patong Beach. You can’t miss its entrance as it is framed by the huge and long-established Aussie Bar. Once past the Aussie Bar you find a corridor-like lane flanked by seven beer bars on each side. Soi Gonzo is a dead-end street with the smallest discotheque in Patong Beach, The White Room, at its end.
Basically, Aussie Bar and the White Room are the two places of interest in Soi Gonzo, no offense meant, but Soi Gonzo’s beer bars do not display more outstanding attraction than the 100 or so similar watering holes in the other sois off Bangla Road with the same budget beers.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
Soi Gonzo, despite its name, is not crazier than its competing neighbouring sois, but it has its share of interesting joints. The Aussie Bar marks the entrance of the soi and it first opened in 2000. This large bar and restaurant (approximately 200sqm on two floors) is paradoxically a ‘family-friendly’ raft in the middle of a generally adult-only area. Pool tables, sport events broadcasting and western and Thai food make the Aussie Bar a cool place for a stopover with friends and family while discovering Bangla’s urban jungle.
The White Room Lounge and Nightclub is located at the back-end of Soi Gonzo. Known as the smallest disco in Patong Beach it is a stylish and modern venue decorated in white – hence its name – with state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, two resident DJs – DJ Addy Dirty South and DJ Money Man who play the latest R&B, Hip Hop, Dance & House Music – and two bars. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 22:00 - late
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Location: 60m on the left after you entered Bangla Road from Thaweewong (Beach) Road