Sugar & Spice Phuket is a traditional Thai restaurant that was created in order to provide home-style Thai cooking to those in the Phuket area. As a result, you will find an array of Thai dishes that are cooked according to family recipes using fresh produce from Phuket. Some of the signature plates on the menu include the massaman curry as well as pad Thai and classics such as pineapple fried rice.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
There is a special lunch menu which includes an appetiser, soup, entree and fruit, or you can order a la carte and enjoy light bites such as toothsome spring rolls or juicy satay skewers. As well as Thai flavours on the menu, you will also find western-style dishes such as spaghetti and steaks served with vegetables and gravy.
The restaurant is centrally located and known for its pleasant atmosphere as well as the free Wi-Fi provided. Prices are reasonable and this is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to try traditional Thai food that has not been adapted for tourists, but is instead cooked according to recipes that have been handed down from generation to generation.
Sugar & Spice Phuket
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 22:00
- Location: 98 Kata Road, in front of Dome Resort, Kata
- Tel: +66 (0)81 970 6503
- Cuisine: Thai