The Sunday Brunch at Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort is one of the most affordable and family-friendly of the many such weekly buffet lunches available around the island. Like the rest of the resort, it’s been designed with kids in mind, and even features a foam party by the pool, which kicks off at 14:00.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
The Food at the Sunday Brunch at Novotel Phuket Surin Beach
The most important element of any good brunch is, of course, the food available. The selection is extremely diverse, stretching from Japanese sushi to Italian pizzas and pastas.
In terms of quality, the Sunday Brunch at Novotel
Highlights at the Sunday Brunch at Novotel Phuket Surin Beach
Unlike the brunches available at the five-star hotels in Phuket, this offering is uniquely family-friendly. This is evidently firstly in the price, which is already cheap for adults (as little as a quarter of the cost of some of the other brunches around), but is then 50 per cent cheaper for children aged 4 to 12 and free for under-4s. There’s also the Mickey Mouse plates and cutlery for the kids to enjoy.
Particularly noteworthy among the selection at the Sunday Brunch at Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort are the live cooking stations. You can have pasta, sushi, somtam and roti all made just for you, with the pasta and sushi particularly standing out. The bread selection is also quite remarkable, being as expansive and as organised as a library. Finally, one or two of the desserts add a little dash of fun and flourish to the meal, with the chocolate sauce injectors on the cupcakes.
Atmosphere at the Sunday Brunch at Novotel Phuket Surin Beach
While it lacks the up-market feel and refinement of many of the leading brunches in Phuket, Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort’s offering perfectly matches the theme of the hotel. With its waterslides, kid’s club and many other family-oriented facilities, it is best suited to those travelling with young ones. This brunch perfectly matches that attitude and atmosphere, providing a very good level of quality with none of the pretentiousness which can afflict brunches with higher price tags.
- Opening Hours: Sun 12:00 - 15:00
- Location: Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort, Soi Hat Surin 8, Surin Beach
- Tel: +66 (0)76 303 300
- Price Range: 599++ baht per adult, 50% discount for ages 4-12, free for under-4s