Surf House Patong Beach is a vibrant surf centre on Patong’s Beach Road, just over the road from the Immigration office and the famous sandy Patong Beach beyond. It’s a fun flow ride facility where you can learn to surf in a safe and controlled environment.
The second outlet of the famous Surf House in Kata Beach, the Patong Beach branch has a similar size of flowrider. It can be divided up into a range of lanes that provide you with ‘sheet waves’ that you can surf on as if they were waves in the ocean. Due to the water speed around you, this is a wild ride that can be enjoyed by all levels of experience. Surf sessions here start from about 1,300 baht for a 1-hour session. The same price will get you 2 hours in the evenings. You can also reserve your own lane for up to 10 people if you want a private surf session.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
As well as the surf lanes there's also a lively on-site bar – the Wipeout Bar – which serves a range of soft drinks, juices, beer and cocktails. If you get hungry after a surf session, check out Boardriders Kitchen, which serves up spicy Thai delicacies like green curry and rice, beachside snacks and some delicious old-fashioned comfort food. The large Surf House Patong Beach building also hosts a selection of beachwear and boardsport stores and even a sky lounge and co-working space on the top floor.
Surf House Phuket – Patong Beach
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9.30am to 12am
- Location: 162/6-7 Taweewong Rd, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)88 156 1555