Surin Tesco Lotus Park in Phuket
Surin Beach Shopping & Dining0
This recently developed shopping square offers easy shopping and leisure time to Cherng Talay and Surin Beach residents and has facilities for expats and hotel guests as well as locals.
A large Tesco Lotus supermarket with parking space is at its nucleus while diagonally opposite stands a McDonald’s branch with both indoor and outdoor seating. Tesco Lotus – no stranger to British holidaymakers – sells everything from food and drink to household goods and is open from 06:00 – 22:00.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
There’s also a large branch of Pizza Company, also with air-conditioned and al fresco seating. Following on after the Pizza Company are two cute and compact cafés; Mine Café serves ‘Aussi’ pies and ‘honny toast’ from early morning to 22:00 at night and the smaller Café de Toon is a good place to while away the heat of day with a latte or two in its air-conditioned interior.
Bookazine is the place to buy local/international press while its neighbour Sengho is a branch of the main store downtown Phuket that is in fact the oldest bookstore in the country. This is the place to buy Thai-language books. Another British chain store, Boots the Chemist, is the place to go not only for pharmaceuticals but also for beauty products. Beautiful Optical seem to be on a permanent sales stance and their prices are reasonable but buyers need to closely check the quality of any glasses bought as sometimes fashion can prevail over practicality in these shops.
Surin Tesco Lotus Park
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: from 06:00 - 22:00
- Location: Officially belonging to Bangtao, it is located on the main road between the village of Cherngtalay and Surin Beach