Thalang District in Phuket
Discover the Largest District of Phuket Island
Thalang is one of the three districts that make up Phuket and is located in the northern part of island. If you are staying at Patong you will pass through it on your way to your hotel as Phuket International Airport is located in the northern part of Thalang district. In its heyday many decades ago, Thalang was one of the most important business and administration towns in the south of Thailand. Visitors looking to catch a glimpse of the past and see how Phuket was before the blooming of its tourism industry will enjoy various parts of Thalang.
Take small side roads that lead you to local villages (where you still can see some old wooden houses), rubber plantations, beaches and a few national parks. Or visit some of its popular attractions including Splash Jungle –Thailand’s largest water park, Thalang Museum, Phuket Heroines’ Monument, temples and international award-winning golf courses. Also a big annual event not to be missed is the Thao Thepkasattri-Thao Sri Suntorn Festival – especially for culture enthusiasts and those who are new in town.
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Excursion
- Ao Phang Nga National Park Kayak Adventure
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Introduction to City Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Morning Sino Heritage Walk
- Koh Yao Noi Full-Day Bike Tour