The Crab House in Patong is a seafood beachside restaurant offering the “biggest mud crabs in Thailand” and a fun shell-cracking eating experience.
There's nothing more tasty than freshly-caught crab, and the enormous mud crabs on offer at the Crab House give diners a cultural and culinary event all in one place. With four different types of mud crab sourced from a secret location, the restaurant offers a full crab eating experience alongside homemade sauces and all of the equipment you will need to get at that delicious white crab meat.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
The Crab House - Patong
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 23:30
- Location: 169/83 Phangmeung Road, Patong
- Tel: +66 (0)7 668 7065