Green Man Pub in Phuket is a popular place for British visitors and expats who are looking for a little taste of home whilst in Thailand. Of course, other nationalities can also enjoy the warm and welcoming ambience, the laid-back vibe, the extensive selection of drinks, and the tasty pub grub. The black and white Tudor-style feels as though you’ve been transported to the heart of the UK as you relax in the pub’s lounge or soak up some decidedly un-British sun from the beer garden. A play area for children helps to make the pub kid friendly, and the sports lounge, complete with a big screen, is great for fans who want to watch their favourite team play. Regular social events, like a weekly pub quiz, salsa classes, and wine tasting, keep things lively, just like a British boozer back in the UK.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Pop into the Green Man Pub Phuket for a hearty lunch or dinner, tucking into comfort food like fish and chips, steak and mushroom pie, lamb shank, crispy pork, macaroni cheese, and curry. Alternatively, sink your teeth into a filling all-day English breakfast, complete with bacon, sausage, eggs, toast, and all the trimmings. Thai dishes are also available, and a range of daily specials are posted on the chalk board. On Sundays you can enjoy a traditional roast dinner, with a choice of beef, chicken, lamb, or pork. Meals are priced at around 200-400 THB, and there’s a good selection of beers on tap, real ales, and global wines to accompany your food. Located near Chalong Circle, the Green Man Pub is great for a taste of home, a special occasion, or a novel experience whilst in Thailand.
The Green Man Pub Phuket
- Opening Hours: 12:00-02:00 daily
- Location: 82/15 Moo 4, Patak Road (4028), Chalong
- Tel: +66 (0) 76 390 360