Tre Restaurant at Banyan Tree Phuket practically guarantees a romantic evening: picture al fresco dining, lit by candles and stars. Add soft music and ultra-attentive service, along with a great mix of French and Vietnamese cuisine and the beautiful setting on a veranda facing the lake at of one of Phuket’s top villa resorts, and you have an outstanding dining experience.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
Excellent signature dishes include pan-seared scallops, smoked salmon fillet with lotus fried rice or Wagyu beef pho soup with truffle infusion. To bridge the time until each course arrives, you get to sample their rotating Amuse Bouche, as well as a basket of warm bread and bun variations, each with a matching spread. From the desserts, the warm ricotta tart with sliced pomelo or Mille Feuillet with layers of soft hazelnut mousse and vanilla cream take some beating.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Banyan Tree Phuket
Banyan Tree Phuket is a five star resort, part of the famous Laguna Group located in a repossessed tin mine on Phukets Bangtao Beach along the islands lush west coast.Accommodation at Banyan Tree Phuket comprises Deluxe Villas; Pool Villas; Sanctuary Villas; Two-Bedroom Pool Villas, and Deluxe Two-Bedroom Pool Villas.Villa amenities include en-suite bathrooms with full complimentary toiletries plus his and hers private dressing area, bathrobes and slippers, a safety deposit box, complimentary drinking water, flat-screen TV with international channels and DVD player, sunken bath, complete privacy, a garden gazebo, coffee machine and tea-making facilities, Wi-Fi access and so much more. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 18:30 - 23:00, last order at 22:30
- Location: Banyan Tree Phuket, Bangtao
- Tel: +66 (0)7 637 2400