Vanich Farm Phuket is a sprawling area of land near Phuket Town, created to showcase traditional Thai farming practices, including the planting process and growing stages of sweetcorn farming. It is designed to be a cultural learning centre for all things agricultural.
The activities of the agro-edutainment tour include showing all facilities, including the production of corn milk, green corn fields and traditional rice paddy fields. Among the outdoor learning experiences available are the opportunities to harvest your own vegetables, giving you a real sense of the journey from land to table. The emphasis is on hand-on experiences of Thai-style crop production and harvesting methods, allowing you to soak up the culture and lifestyle that goes with them.
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Phi Phi Islands Tour with Express Boat
- James Bond Island Full-Day Tour via Big Boat
- Coral & Racha Islands Full-Day Tour
- Whitewater Rafting & 4-Wheel-Drive Adventure
- Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park
- Flying Hanuman Ziplining Experience
- Canoeing Excursion in Phang Nga Bay with Thai Buffet Lunch
- Introduction to City Tour
- John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
What to See at Vanich Farm Phuket
The main attraction at Vanich Farm Phuket is undoubtedly the massive cornfield, with all of the processes around its maintenance and use fully explained. However, other features of the farm include an array of old machinery, traditional Thai farmer’s houses (each over 50 years old), a 10-metre-high treehouse and a petting zoo, where you can interact with sheep, miniature cows, rabbits, miniature horses, buffalo, ducks and more. You can buy souvenirs and fresh produce at the shop and have a snack at the on-site restaurant, designed to resemble a giant corncob.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 18:00
- Address: 19/540 Soi Phatchani-Bang Chi Lao, Phuket Town
- Tel: +66 (0)98 671 2168